User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Jailbreak: Hide and Seek

Since the update of Jailbreak 1.5 the option to do a Hide and Seek as a special day was removed. Recently custom freedays were added which myself and others have been using for Hide and Seeks, however, the settings don't allow for a proper Hide and Seek from being played.

Suggestions:

- Add "Hide and Seek" as an option in the list of Special Days. Round timer is set to 6 minutes.
    - T's will remain in cells while Guards are Teleported back into armory with the exception of Warden.
    - Warden would be required to open cells once HNS is called.
    - Warden will be temporarily given speed and invulnerability to allow him to safely haul ass back to armory.
    - If 1 minute remains without LR being achieved beacons are activated for both CT's and Prisoners.

If you have any suggestions or if you see any potential issues with these suggestions I encourage you to reply. Shout out to @kaZZ @thorgot and @Matt for helping me formulate these suggestions.
    Last edited by Jacko; 11-13-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    Thanks AdvisorPower_Outlet, thorgot, AdvisorArchitect of Life thanked for this post
    Likes Supporterlily, Matt, kaZZ, AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, Hotshot and 4 others liked this post

+1 hns was rly fun and i'd love to see it added back. but can the guards not be invincible? its always fun when ts go into armoury and mow down the cts before they can leave ww
    Likes Lytham, Nosteal liked this post
    Dislikes DDZ ZioNeX, Grassy disliked this post

remember when hussie signed the back of a receipt that said davekat is canon and we all collectively lost our shit

+1 on this

I'd also like to see a variation of H&S where its the same thing but T's cannot get guns until 3:00 or so. Once it hits 3:00 all the T's receive P250s or something of the sorts, etc. Would be fun to have some variation in it.
    Likes Jacko liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    +1 hns was rly fun and i'd love to see it added back. but can the guards not be invincible? its always fun when ts go into armoury and mow down the cts before they can leave ww
    Guards wont be invulnerable. Only the Warden at the start of round to allow him to run back to armory once cells are opened.
    Likes Supporterlily liked this post

+1, would love to see some form of HnS back on the server. Adding it as a “custom free day” option would be great!
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

First of all +1! HnS is hands down one of the funniest game modes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Outlet View Post
    +1 on this

I'd also like to see a variation of H&S where its the same thing but T's cannot get guns until 3:00 or so. Once it hits 3:00 all the T's receive P250s or something of the sorts, etc. Would be fun to have some variation in it.
    Maybe make:

Classic HnS (Classic Hide and seek where Ts dont get anything)
    Seek or Die (As Power said give the Ts a pistol once the timer hits 3 or 2 min)
    Tables have Turned (CTs hide and Ts will go seek the CTs! This could be done so cells automaticly open at the start of ThT and all Ts will be frozen for 30sec to 45 sec. After that the Ts can freely move around and kill CTs (CTs cannot kill back until last CT is activated))
    Last edited by Hotshot; 11-01-2019 at 09:25 AM.
    Likes Lytham, Peoples People liked this post
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

+1
    and if possible for Tech to look at the JB maps to see if there is a timer for the cells to automatically open up at the time they are suppose to open at OR make it where when HnS is started all Ts are Tp'd to a spot in main cells while they are still closed and they can hide same with the CTs, so that they can be Tp'd back to armory and be there and not run all of the way back to armory even though they are half away across from armory

Hns was such a good special day. Some people found really good hiding spots while others who want to rebel have to race to get guns. It was a really good special day, one of the best if not the best.

+1

If it's like the old HNS where the T's don't actually hide and its just another day to freely kill CTS I say no. It's a waste of a round.

But I do like powers idea of giving them a pistol later on in the round like at 2 minutes remaining.
    Last edited by DDZ ZioNeX; 11-02-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    "[DDZ ZioNeX] DDZ ZioNeX" was kicked from the server by "[SmeaR] SmeaR"

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast