User Tag List

Default Fueler, needs some help

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fill that tanker with the 9000 it can hold. The cab only holds 300 oil. Just overall confused, could use some instructions. Looking to help out with the old crisis and all. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my JKM-LX3 using Tapatalk

We are in the making of a better job guide so we apologize for the inconveniences for that.

The job itself
    get oil > refine oil > refine gas> gas . Check your map for the locations.

Gas goes into the tanker which you drive around the city and go next to fuel pumps and press E to fill (gives money).

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    We are in the making of a better job guide so we apologize for the inconveniences for that.

The job itself
    get oil > refine oil > refine gas> gas . Check your map for the locations.

Gas goes into the tanker which you drive around the city and go next to fuel pumps and press E to fill (gives money).
    So is it recommend that we use something like a vapid guardian to get the gas and then transfer that to a tanker in order to fill it all the way? When I did it yesterday, I used the tanker the whole time and it barely filled it to 300/9000.

Its recommended using the truck the job provides because its FailRP otherwise. If the holding is too low, perhaps we can raise the amount being held in that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Its recommended using the truck the job provides because its FailRP otherwise. If the holding is too low, perhaps we can raise the amount being held in that category.
    I think that might be a good idea. Seems like a waste of time to do all that work and only make 1000$ and fill 1 pump. You should be able to fill the entire tank up in one trip. Anyway thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out for an update on this issue and will continue fueling when there is a solution. Thanks again!