User Tag List

Default Paleto Roleplay Event

Hello everybody!
    The GTAV Division Recruitment Coordinators team will be having their third roleplaying event on November 2nd @ 7:00 PM EST! So far, these events have been very sucessful! We hope to see as many of you as possible. Come join us to partake in a unique and enjoyable roleplaying experience.

What is a "Roleplaying Event"?
    The team has decided to organize a dedicated event for roleplay, the RC team will be in Paleto Bay with players of the community doing some unique and powerful roleplay. The goal of the roleplay event is to avoid too many conflicts that require law enforcement. We will be working together to improve our roleplay experience and create unforgettable scenes.

Why should I partake in this event?
    This will allow you to participate in an event that includes fun RP. You will meet new people, and could help encourage others to join along. The goal behind this event is to motivate members to join the server and roleplay together as a community.

Do I get money for participating?
    Yes, you do! The recruitment coordinators will be coming together after the event to choose their favorite RP scene that was best thought out and outgoing. This lucky member will win a fancy prize. What are you waiting for! Show the server how experienced you are, give them something that they will not forget!

There will also be a car raffle! Keep in touch on the discord as the vehicle will be announced the day of!

How do I sign up?
    No sign up is required! Just join in with the rest of the community on November 2nd @ 7 PM EST in Paleto. We will be there, partaking in the roleplay. Start your scene, visit your favorite shop, tell us your story or visit the bank to make a deposit! See you there!

Come on out to the event and have your chance at winning a cool prize for your unforgettable and unique roleplay! Hoping to see as many of you there as can be! We encourage you to bring your friends and show them what EdgeGamers is all about!

Let us know you will be attending! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...PqweA/viewform
    Last edited by Oblixion; 10-26-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    Likes Division LeaderInkery, Remas097 liked this post

Don’t forget! See you this weekend!
    Thanks SupporterCallum4Eternity thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Oblixion View Post
    Donít forget! See you this weekend!
    Screenshot courtesy of @Oblixion from the Recruitment Drive RP event in Sandy, last time there were 23 people who showed up. The RC Team is encouraging you to bring on a new member without their =e= to participate in this event and show them what EdgeGamers GTA V is all about.

unknown.jpg

P.S. Merryweather will be present this Sunday
    Attached Images Attached Images

⚕️ Battalion Chief and Division Commander for the San Andreas State Coroner's Office

🛡️ Head of Merryweather Private Security

🎮 Vote for our FiveM server here:
    https://www.trackyserver.com/server/29587

Quote Originally Posted by Callum4Eternity View Post
    Screenshot courtesy of @Oblixion from the Recruitment Drive RP event in Sandy, last time there were 23 people who showed up. The RC Team is encouraging you to bring on a new member without their =e= to participate in this event and show them what EdgeGamers GTA V is all about.

unknown.jpg

P.S. Merryweather will be present this Sunday
    Screenshot was taken by the one and only Austin Clarkson. But for sure! Come on out! It will be an epic one!
    Likes SupporterCallum4Eternity liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Osmosis View Post
    i might show up but idk what my idea is
    A few days left to think! The possibilities are endless. Let's make this a good one!

Oooooo
    Likes SupporterCallum4Eternity liked this post

Another great success! The RC team and I love to see new players join in on our fun. We thank everyone who took the time out of their busy schedules to join us and create creative roleplay scenarios. From people cleaning the beach, to a bounty hunter. So many stories were developped! Thank you!
    Likes Simon, Ledzo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Oblixion View Post
    Another great success! The RC team and I love to see new players join in on our fun. We thank everyone who took the time out of their busy schedules to join us and create creative roleplay scenarios. From people cleaning the beach, to a bounty hunter. So many stories were developped! Thank you!
    Love that the RC team is hosting events like this! Congrats on a good event
    Likes SupporterOblixion liked this post