User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Hey everyone here at eGO!

My name real name is Rasmus, but since it is a rather common nordic name and hard to pronounce for most of you, can you all just call me Hotshot.

Facts about me
    - [U]Age[/U] I Am 18 years old for now, (Turning 19 on the 10th of November)
    - Little Fun Fact One of the first things people notice about me is my height IRL.
    I am currently standing at 2 Meters tall or 6.6-6.7 feet tall!
    - Another little Fun Fact I have exercised Handball for almost 10 years and i have
    played in Liga Division (Which is the highest Division you can possibly play as under 20 years old!
    - Basic Facts I live in Denmark, which is in Europe and more precisely scandinavia.
    - Previous server was sG a.k.a Syndicate Gamers, which is the same server Thorgot and Hawk used to play on aswell. I was a Server Officer on the server, but left due to the start of High school. Now I am back and ready for a new server and excited to meet new people!

I like
    - Sports such as Handball, American Football, Soccer and Basketball)
    - Games I play CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, World of Warcraft, The new Call of Duty
    Modern Warfare as well as other games (Feel free to ask))
    - Partying I am after all a high school boy and it is legal to drink in Denmark as soon as you turn 15! Therefor i have developed a taste for shaking my Thicc Booty to the beats of a variety of songs, with a cold one in my hand.
    - Graphic designing in my sparetime I like to draw with a drawing tablet, so if you guys have something you would like to have graphicly designed then i can surely give it a go! (No promises if it meets your expectations or standards!)
    Link to a logo i did for a team: -> https://imgur.com/gallery/LzZpCYF

- Get to know me as time goes by, i hope i will get to know you guys more and like wise, So dont be afraid I wont bite ( Too much )

Looking forward for wasting countless of hours having fun with you guys here at eGO!
    See ya around;
    - Hotshot
    You being deadass? Your birthday is on November 10th?
    Likes Hotshot liked this post

@Hydra Thank you!
    @Grumpy Kitten Thank you as well!
    @Divine Haha well, might be easier if i start with opening up and tell a "little" bit about myself. Who knows! maybe someone else have same interests as i do
    @Dryden uhhh! that sounds quite interesting tbh. I'm definitely going to check that out thank you!
    @Ere Yes I am being 10 billion percent positive that, that is my birthday haha :D

@Hotshot we are birthday buddies then because my birthday is also november 10th and i turn 19 too

ah it feels good to have more europeans around

what's your MM rank in CS:GO

I'm the local French dude

welcome !!

PS: my birthday is on the 9th of November lets party
    Dislikes Meowcenaries disliked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

@Ere hahaha! lets have the greatest birthday combo of all time! and @Ledzo can delay his birthday with one day hahaha :D @Ledzo Bonjour Ledzo Je et LEM atm - have been Global but took a 2.5 years break and just returned recently I do speak a little bit of french but dont expect much haha :D

Welcome Hotshot! I'll be in Randers in January and am looking forward to seeing beautiful Denmark.
    Thanks Hotshot thanked for this post

Before shopping Amazon click the banner below to help eGO pay the bills:

@Artimus Uhhhh that is not that far away from where i live :D, hope you enjoy the beutiful landscape as much as i do @Darling Thank you!
    Last edited by Hotshot; 10-25-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Likes Board of DirectorsArtimus liked this post

What is ligma division?
    Last edited by Lytham; 10-26-2019 at 02:05 AM.

I will add you on steam then !
    Dislikes Meowcenaries disliked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast