User Tag List

Thread: Nice mouses?

Default Nice mouses?

Hello! I am a baby infant and have no idea how to look for nice mouses (mice?) so if y’all could some suggest some stuff that would be great. My mouse of like a year which was like 10 bucks finally broke so I need,, something
    Shalom, Member Services Event Coordinator and Social Media in Media Team

Social Media:
    Discord: Shalom#0317 | Steam | Twitter | Instagram | Twitch

The G502 is pretty good if you have like medium-small hand. I've been using this mouse for about 3 years now and it hasnt broken. (I used the older version of the G502 not the hero)

G502: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G502...tronics&sr=1-3

If you want something simple go with the deathadder, its a pretty large mouse.

Razer Deathadder: https://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAd.../dp/B01LXC1QL0
    Likes lily liked this post

01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

ANI084-00170-1920x1282.jpg

The silky pocket mouse is nice and tiny.

very cute
    Likes kaZZ liked this post

It means Apple.

Please... There's not a 's' in my name.

I've had the Deathadder for years now (like 5) and girlfriend has had hers for probably 3+. Seems robust, feels good, no issues. Pricepoint is solid. Wouldn't really hesitate to recommend it if you want something simple but good.

I'm currently using the Corsair Glaive RGB Pro Mouse($49.99 at the time of typing this; $69.99 Original Price). I've been using it for 6 months so far and only have good things to say about it.

It has Omron Switches that last up to 50 million clicks; two programmable side buttons ; a DPI Switch that allows you to program 5 different DPI's to your liking, which you probably only need one or two to be honest... but it's there if you ever need it; up to a 16,000 DPI, I'll leave a link below that helped me and may help you understand what High vs Low DPI looks like; And depending on how you hold your mouse: Palm, Claw, or Fingertip Grip.. there's 3 interchangeable side grips they include in the box to fit your grip; I find it light but for you, "a baby infant", it shouldn't be too heavy ♥; Finally... THERE'S RGB! WHOA! which you can program with their Corsair iCue Software; FINALLY PART TWO: It comes with a 2 year warranty so if you drop your sippy cup and break it... you're covered!

Optionally, if you have a Best Buy with a section for PC & Peripherals on display, I recommend visiting them as there's multiple mice which you can hold to see what's comfortable for you. Hope this helps ♥

High vs Low DPI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrF_e5vKqPk
    Last edited by Wr3k; 10-23-2019 at 04:39 PM.
    Likes Shalom liked this post

i like plugging my cat into the computer, cats eat mice so my cat is better.
    Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teamspeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere