User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

i dont play on JB too often, but i can understand what you are saying by the warden icon.

The warden is just fine being a blueberry, where no one had a single complaint xD The icon is unnecessary overall imo.
    if its genuinely something people complain about as warden, then i don't see why it shouldn't be removed.
    Thanks kaZZ thanked for this post

-𝘱𝘨- 𝘕𝘰𝘷. 29-2016
    [𝘱𝘎] 𝘑𝘢𝘯. 29-2017
    𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘦𝘣. ‎3-2018
    =(e)= 𝘔𝘢𝘺 12-2018
    =(eG)= 𝘖𝘤𝘵. 31-2019

Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    If the icon pops through a thin wall, that's a bug. If he's crouching behind a little barrier, that's not a bug, the warden just sucks at where to hide.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah i know that but still, the other guards and terrorists don't have it.

01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    Yeah i know that but still, the other guards and terrorists don't have it.
    Other guards don't need it, because it's not important to know the guards' location. Terrorists don't need it at all.

Warden gives commands and if the warden can give commands such as "Follow your warden" then he needs the icon.

Other guards don't need it, because it's not important to know the guards' location. Terrorists don't need it at all.

Warden gives commands and if the warden can give commands such as "Follow your warden" then he needs the icon.

The warden is a big blue smurf already, at this point the icon is a disadvantage.

01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

The warden is a big blue smurf already, at this point the icon is a disadvantage.
    The icon does nothing more to disadvantage the warden than the big blue armored hunk of himself. Like I said previously, the warden should know when and where to take warden. If it does it in a position where he can give out his position, then he should get merked.

In fact, when the warden takes over and talks, he has the voice chat indicator on his head. Why not remove that too?

*blueberry :p
    Likes kaZZ liked this post

-𝘱𝘨- 𝘕𝘰𝘷. 29-2016
    [𝘱𝘎] 𝘑𝘢𝘯. 29-2017
    𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘦𝘣. ‎3-2018
    =(e)= 𝘔𝘢𝘺 12-2018
    =(eG)= 𝘖𝘤𝘵. 31-2019

The icon does nothing more to disadvantage the warden than the big blue armored hunk of himself. Like I said previously, the warden should know when and where to take warden. If it does it in a position where he can give out his position, then he should get merked.

In fact, when the warden takes over and talks, he has the voice chat indicator on his head. Why not remove that too?

The mic indicator is actually useful, the icon is not useful, its the opposite.

I'm just gonna end the conversation here, this isn't really helping anything. Lets just leave it up to the TT.

01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

The mic indicator is actually useful, the icon is not useful, its the opposite.

I'm just gonna end the conversation here, this isn't really helping anything. Lets just leave it up to the TT.
    not our decision
    this is a balance decision, not a bug, therefore it's up to CS leadership to decide

+1 For removing the Warden icon. When Jailbreak 1.5 was in the works rebellers used to have a similar icon but it was removed because of how annoying it gave away ones position. Warden having this similar icon is basically a massive target letting everyone know where he is. This is good for T's to know who is wardening but thats already hinted with Heavy armor plus blue color.

Many times as a Warden, I will try to take cover behind a box but it is pointless as the icon is telling everyone where I am located. T's are already winning the majority of the rounds and having this icon is a burden for Wardens and the CT team. Let's get it removed.

Also +1 for making !rebel into a command during LR. If I remember correctly this used to be a command but was removed after a major update. Now for the balancing of armor+hp I'll leave that to TT to decide whats right.
    Last edited by Jacko; 10-21-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    Likes heidi, kaZZ liked this post

+1 I completely agree with what Jacko and Kazz have said :D oh as well as heidi.
    Likes heidi liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast