User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Default Jailbreak - warden icon, !rebel

    Remove the warden icon that is above warden. It usually gives away the wardens position and kind of unfair for the warden.
    (https://prnt.sc/pmeoyb)


    Make !rebel a command (Also found in !lr, 8, 2), and lets tweak it so that 1 alive CT gives 80hp and 20 armor. The armor will make it so the T will not get aimpunch. I'd say this is kind of a buff, cause the only reason why the rebeling T dies is cause of aimpunch and the T cant really do anything about that.
    Last edited by kaZZ; 10-21-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    Likes heidi, Jacko, AdvisorPower_Outlet, kuantum, SupporterCrusherFTW liked this post
     


    01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    Remove the warden icon that is above warden. It usually gives away the wardens position and kind of unfair for the warden.
    (https://prnt.sc/pmeoyb)


    Make !rebel a command (Also found in !lr, 8, 2), and lets tweak it so that 1 alive CT gives 80hp and 20 armor. The armor will make it so the T will not get aimpunch. I'd say this is kind of a buff, cause the only reason why the rebeling T dies is cause of aimpunch and the T cant really do anything about that.
    I don't think it's unfair to the warden. I mean, he's in heavy armor and all blue, it's not like he already stands out like a sore thumb.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster liked this post
     

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    I don't think it's unfair to the warden. I mean, he's in heavy armor and all blue, it's not like he already stands out like a sore thumb.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Im saying like if the warden is crouching at like a headshot angle, his body is completely hidden but the icon gives it away.
    Likes Jacko liked this post
     


    01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    Im saying like if the warden is crouching at like a headshot angle, his body is completely hidden but the icon gives it away.
    Okay? Everyone should know where the warden is at any point in time. I don't feel like that's bad.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster liked this post
    Dislikes Jacko disliked this post
     

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    Okay? Everyone should know where the warden is at any point in time. I don't feel like that's bad.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Lets say the first warden died, and there are Ts with guns, the next warden will try to hide and take some cover and give a command. He obviously wont stand in the open.
    Likes Jacko liked this post
     


    01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    Lets say the first warden died, and there are Ts with guns, the next warden will try to hide and take some cover and give a command. He obviously wont stand in the open.
    Yeah, but I don't think it's OP. If the T's have a gun, the round is pretty much over.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Dislikes kaZZ disliked this post
     

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    Yeah, but I don't think it's OP. If the T's have a gun, the round is pretty much over.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I've killed the warden so many times cause of his icon, it gave away his spot. I think its abit unfair for the warden, the warden cant fight back.


    01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    I've killed the warden so many times cause of his icon, it gave away his spot. I think its abit unfair for the warden, the warden cant fight back.
    The warden can definitely fight back they just choose not to or they rely on their CTs.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    The warden can definitely fight back they just choose not to or they rely on their CTs.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Then his body is visible, which makes the icon useless. If warden is behind a thin wall where he cant see out of, he cant fight back, but the Ts can just wallbang and hit him because they see his icon.


    01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    Then his body is visible, which makes the icon useless. If warden is behind a thin wall where he cant see out of, he cant fight back, but the Ts can just wallbang and hit him because they see his icon.
    If the icon pops through a thin wall, that's a bug. If he's crouching behind a little barrier, that's not a bug, the warden just sucks at where to hide.


    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Dislikes Jacko, kaZZ disliked this post
     

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •