User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default GTA V RP - Launchable GPS tracking device

Please see the linked video at the time stamp I've provided. In real life this device is launched from a police cruiser.

https://youtu.be/Ilnq8cggEDI?t=270

In game, I've actually seen it done in other servers, you can simply get close to a vehicle and press a key to give the vehicle directly in front of you a blip for the entire PD of a specific color. This cuts down on ridiculous pursuits and forces criminals to either ditch the vehicle and conduct a foot pursuit, or plan a better strategy than grabbing the fastest car to escape the police. It also allows police to conduct MUCH safer pursuits when things get too fast.
    Likes whatusying liked this post

Seems like a pretty cool idea, would make criminals have to come up with somewhat of a more tactical way to evade the police instead of just speeding in the fastest car they could find until they lose them.

I'd love to see something like this in the server if possible, +1

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    and then when they ditch the car the fbi takes it mwuahhahaha
    Legal Criminals

[/url]

+1 I think not all pd cars should have it. Perhaps only the fbi and some of the pd cars?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sesh99 View Post
    +1 I think not all pd cars should have it. Perhaps only the fbi and some of the pd cars?

I disagree, it should be on every police vehicle. At the end of the day, this is a game, police vehicles are chosen based on the type of patrol or player handling preference, but all vehicles can get caught in a pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic Strolski View Post
    I disagree, it should be on every police vehicle. At the end of the day, this is a game, police vehicles are chosen based on the type of patrol or player handling preference, but all vehicles can get caught in a pursuit.
    Perhaps, there could be a cost to reloading the tracker so it's not used in every chase, only for known criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by sesh99 View Post
    Perhaps, there could be a cost to reloading the tracker so it's not used in every chase, only for known criminals.

I literally want this to be used in every chase lol My whole point is it will stop people from committing crimes and just fleeing the scene in a car and getting away every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic Strolski View Post
    I literally want this to be used in every chase lol My whole point is it will stop people from committing crimes and just fleeing the scene in a car and getting away every time.
    ya definitely

[/url]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast