Constantine
    Roleplay Last Name
    Pain
    What is your real age?
    Discord Name
    CrypticStrolski#9159
    Preferred method of contact:
    Discord
    Do you have a mic and teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Position you are applying for:
    Los Santos County Police Department
    Why do you want to become emergency services?
    I am the Director of Merryweather Security, I would be offering my duty to the LSPD as a part time job. My main focus would be my company, but in my off time, I'm happy to provide my skillset as an officer of the LSPD.

I have extensive experience as Armed Private Security through Merryweather Security. I know the city fairly well and the people in it. I've seen a shortage of officers lately having the ability to respond to all of the calls and I'd like to help fill in the gaps.

My personal goal is to see to it that every call gets responded to while also providing quality service to each 911 call. It's pretty common knowledge that the PD has an uphill battle with it's public image, it would be my goal to assist in giving the LSPD the best image possible.

((IRL I have 2 years as a Correctional Officer and 1 year as Armed Private Security experience))
    Have you applied to Emergency Services in the past?
    No
    Have you ever been banned from another roleplaying server before?
    No
    Have you ever been a member of other roleplaying communities or Grand Theft Auto (SA/IV/V) servers?
    Yes
    Who were you referred by?
    Just saw a need, hoping to help in my off time.

Constantine,

Thanks for your interest into our department, the recruitment team for the Los Santos County Police Department has reviewed your application. After reviewing your application we have determined we would like to continue your application to an interview. Please connect onto our teamspeak so you can complete an interview with one of our recruiters.

Teamspeak: ts.edge-gamers.com

Hours Of Operation: (Eastern Time Zone)
    Monday-Sunday: 12:00pm-11:00pm

If you wish to interview outside those hours, please reach out to an HR member.

If needed, you can reach me via discord: WodieWo#0415

Although we appreciate your interest, your application may be cancelled if you do not take action within 72 hours (3 days).

Regards,
    Wo Richardson,
    CAPTAIN
    Recruitment Team
    EdgeGamers Gaming Community
    Likes Cryptic Strolski liked this post

Accepted
    Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

Don't be afraid to contact me, if I seem like I'm being unfair or rude, just talk to me and we can work it out.