User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    I mean it seems like the community the has chosen to get involved with this discussion wants something like this to at least be tried, while the admins whom have joined the discussion do not. Why not have a community vote about it to get a bigger picture view?
    The majority want something to be tried because "green zones are being abused," which is already against the rules and lacks enforcement because nobody reports it. Removing greenzones entirely is trading one problem for an even bigger problem.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    The majority want something to be tried because "green zones are being abused," which is already against the rules and lacks enforcement because nobody reports it. Removing greenzones entirely is trading one problem for an even bigger problem.
    That's your personal assumption. I again ask, why not have a vote using the offered solution?

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    That's your personal assumption. I again ask, why not have a vote using the offered solution?
    It's not my personal assumption, thats what like 4 of them said on the first page and haven't said anything since.

    A poll with a turnout of 30ish people isn't going to tell the whole story. Not everyone will visit the forums and vote and it just promotes a bandwagon approach.

    Also, it was initially voted on just a few months ago.
    https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/s...age-Green-Zone

    People afking or metagaming lack of fear due to green zones is not a reason to go back to the mindless havok that was there previously, full stop.
    Last edited by RedDragonKnight; 10-15-2019 at 01:56 PM.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    It's not my personal assumption, thats what like 6 of them said on the first page and haven't said anything since.

    A poll with a turnout of 30ish people isn't going to tell the whole story. Not everyone will visit the forums and vote and it just promotes a bandwagon approach.

    Also, it was initially voted on just a few months ago.
    https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/s...age-Green-Zone

    People afking or metagaming lack of fear due to green zones is not a reason to go back to the mindless havok that was there previously, full stop.
    So basically, you don't want a vote because it will vote against greenzones because "The community is too unintelligent to make an informed vote"?

    I'm getting a real negative view on the community from you in all this.

    P.S. That vote is over 3 months old.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    So basically, you don't want a vote because it will vote against greenzones because "The community is too unintelligent to make an informed vote"?

    I'm getting a real negative view on the community from you in all this.

    P.S. That vote is over 3 months old.
    If you're just going to put words in my mouth and strawman, then I'll just step out.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    So basically, you don't want a vote because it will vote against greenzones because "The community is too unintelligent to make an informed vote"?

    I'm getting a real negative view on the community from you in all this.

    P.S. That vote is over 3 months old.
    Not a single thing he’s said so far has been toxic or negative to our community. During this whole discussion you’ve been counter pointed and even the folks that first commented on this thread haven’t said anything since.

  7. #47

    Default

    I'd say that is enough of that.
    This thread will not be reopened.
    Dislikes Rekty disliked this post
     

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •