User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default GTA V RP - Remove Greenzones - Protect Jobs

I am suggesting a removal of Greenzones from all locations with the exception of the Police Departments. In exchange, I suggest a rule exist that protects EMS, Dealers and Mechanics from being attacked while in their establishments, but allowing clients of those jobs to be fair game.

I feel that too much of the community gathers in these Greenzones leaving little to no room for actual conflict to arise outside of with PD itself on the streets. It makes jobs like private security very unexciting when people simply have meetings in safe zones rather than somewhere they can be targeted.

That's just my opinion.
    Likes SupporterDubbs liked this post

Agreed. Find a real spot to have a secret meeting!
    Likes Cryptic Strolski liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    I am suggesting a removal of Greenzones from all locations with the exception of the Police Departments. In exchange, I suggest a rule exist that protects EMS, Dealers and Mechanics from being attacked while in their establishments, but allowing clients of those jobs to be fair game.

I feel that too much of the community gathers in these Greenzones leaving little to no room for actual conflict to arise outside of with PD itself on the streets. It makes jobs like private security very unexciting when people simply have meetings in safe zones rather than somewhere they can be targeted.

That's just my opinion.
    I Agree To this Statement and I belive it would be a perfect Option to Test out, This get ride of people abusing greenzones
    Likes Cryptic Strolski liked this post

Bass God : Slap Here

I fully agree with this.

There is certainly a greenzone abuse present, and at the end of the day it only hurts the potential of RP scenarios to arise. People may argue your statement with "I'm always getting attacked or camped when trying to take out my vehicle". In that case, there is always the option to have a garage implemented at an apartment location.

At any rate, it's worth testing out and seeing the change in the dynamic of RP and potential scenarios, if it doesn't work out at all then revert back, but certainly testing this out would have good results and would be beneficial to the community.
    Likes Cryptic Strolski, Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

⚕️ Battalion Chief and Division Commander for the San Andreas State Coroner's Office

🛡️ Head of Merryweather Private Security

🎮 Vote for our FiveM server here:
    https://www.trackyserver.com/server/29587

So I do have a Question.

In exchange, I suggest a rule exist that protects EMS, Dealers and Mechanics from being attacked while in their establishments
    How do you know if they are what they are without metagaming? Say joe bob just walks around in a PD uniform or EMS uniform? Mechanics and dealership members do not have a set uniform I do not think. I could see it being abuse in that aspect as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    So I do have a Question.

How do you know if they are what they are without metagaming? Say joe bob just walks around in a PD uniform or EMS uniform? Mechanics and dealership members do not have a set uniform I do not think. I could see it being abuse in that aspect as well.
    Are you inferring that people would be impersonating these jobs in these locations? If so, I believe impersonating EMS and Police is already against server rules, don't see why that can't be shared with mechanics and dealers. The goal here is to remove the safe grounds but keep these important jobs off limits to random attacks because they are integral to ongoing roleplay. I can't see it being more difficult to enforce illegal impersonation than it is already to enforce greenzones.
    Last edited by Cryptic Strolski; 10-14-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    Are you inferring that people would be impersonating these jobs in these locations? If so, I believe impersonating EMS and Police is already against server rules, don't see why that can't be shared with mechanics and dealers. The goal here is to remove the safe grounds but keep these important jobs off limits to random attacks because they are integral to ongoing roleplay. I can't see it being more difficult to enforce illegal impersonation than it is already to enforce greenzones.
    The point she's making is how would you tell if you're robbing a mechanic or a dealer? They don't wear a uniform.

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast