User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Teamspeak Permission for DS

    For DS on TS they should also have permission to change their descriptions :D

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    I belive we do, just make the channel then edit the description.

    Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    I belive we do, just make the channel then edit the description.
    He means for himself, as each user has a description on teamspeak as well.

    Ex:
    Arby's being: collector of spaghetti
    Likes SupporterCrusherFTW liked this post
     

  5. #5

    Default

    +1 I think this would be a great addition to the DS
    Likes SupporterCrusherFTW liked this post
     

  6. #6

    Default

    i dont mind it, but isn't it managers that can do it for you?
    Dislikes Meowcenaries disliked this post
     


    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

    MS 1-14-2019


    but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

    ~BeastTheNinja




  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    i dont mind it, but isn't it managers that can do it for you?
    The whole point of the suggestion is to be able to do it themselves.
    Likes SupporterCrusherFTW liked this post
     

  8. #8

    Default

    this was something i had wanted when i got DS and i didn't want to have to ask someone to do it for me
    you know, before the promotion
    p e r f e c t 🤍 i l l u s i o n



  9. #9

    Default

    I personally don't even pay attention to it lol. If yall want it go for it, just need Don or someone with root to add the des group to users, e's, egs, egos, etc. Not hard to do at all ^^





    p.s
    In the meantime if you want one msg me on TS and I will set it for you.
    Likes Simon liked this post
     

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I personally don't even pay attention to it lol. If yall want it go for it, just need Don or someone with root to add the des group to users, e's, egs, egos, etc. Not hard to do at all ^^





    p.s
    In the meantime if you want one msg me on TS and I will set it for you.
    i think the reason i always wanted it was because it gave us something to kinda personalize
    Likes SupporterCrusherFTW liked this post
     
    p e r f e c t 🤍 i l l u s i o n



Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •