User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7

Quote Originally Posted by Bladed View Post
    Not many people remember me at this point, but I am coming up on the 9 year mark soon with EGO. It's wild. I miss the DoDS scene.
    I remember you! I recall you playing realism with us a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Broadsword View Post
    Well that's sad news,
    Good luck with your future servers and games on EGO, I'll go back to BC2 and see if Beam is still around.
    Nice to see you still kicking around Broadsword!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I remember you! I recall you playing realism with us a few years ago

Nice to see you still kicking around Broadsword!
    Glad to see someone does! I miss realism so much! It will never happen, but it would be nice to get a remastered DoD that sparked interest in the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladed View Post
    Glad to see someone does! I miss realism so much! It will never happen, but it would be nice to get a remastered DoD that sparked interest in the game again.
    Still holding out for the re-release of Days of War... last I heard that may be a thing this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Still holding out for the re-release of Days of War... last I heard that may be a thing this year.
    I got this about Days of War in an email Dec 13th. Said no NDA so I'm sharin'

We're going to be releasing in January, and we've got a new feature trailer that gives an overview of the game and the content that will be coming. https://youtu.be/qJDE8zftnpQ
    =(eGO)= Sturm Bruder -=KK=-

Willkommen!
    "...it's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7