User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Default Edgegamers Ending Support for DoD:S

Hi crew, just cross posting this here as I know we have many users who come to the forums specifically to view this section and not other spots:

It is with a heavy heart that the Community Management team has decided that to end EdgeGamer’s support for our founding game, Day of Defeat. Day of Defeat has been the heart of the EdgeGamers’ atmosphere for nearly 13 years. Although support will end, the people who got us this far and the memories made will never be forgotten. While we close out on this chapter of our community’s history, many more or sure to open!
    We had a great run. Thanks for being a part of it.
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, Depression liked this post

Its a sad day... gone but never forgotten..

We tried
    Dislikes Meowcenaries disliked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

We had a good run. The forced admin retraining sort of killed our active member base and it was a slow bleed from then on. Thanks to everyone who stuck around, if it were up to me, you would all be awarded the DOD:S Medal of Valor.
    Now 20% more infinite in all directions

Thanks Superglue, for letting me know. Sad to see such a long tenure come to an end. As someone who was apart of Leadership for the DOD:S community for over 8 years, its hard to see it go, but I am also proud to see a game that is so old, hold on to a player base for so long. Games don't have a shelf life anymore like this game has. Hopefully I will run into you guys from time to time on another DOD:S server.

Wow, definitely hit hard when I saw this on the front page.

I will definitely cherish the memories and people I met within this division. DoD:S will always have a special place in my heart.

I will definitely cherish the memories and people I met within this division. DoD:S will always have a special place in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINEGTR View Post

maxresdefault.jpg
    Likes AdvisorSimon liked this post

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast