User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

/salute

It was a fun time. I miss playing Anzio with everyone.
    Likes Simon liked this post

Anzio was Awesome!
    =(eGO)=™ Sturm Bruder -=KK=-

Willkommen!
    "...it's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known."

Quote Originally Posted by BraveLittleToaster View Post
    This is actually incredibly sad for me. I still play on the servers and have for years. I was looking at coming back to be an admin and I come back to see the division being shuttered lol. I swear I have the worst luck. I'll keep playing the game to be certain. I was an eGO in tf2 as well so perhaps I'll look into going back that route, a lot has changed since I've been gone. DoD:S was always my everything when it came to being here though. I recognize a few names. At least Annihilator. Been too long to be sure. Very sad.
    What's up BLT!
    =(eGO)=™ Sturm Bruder -=KK=-

Willkommen!
    "...it's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known."

Quote Originally Posted by SturmBruder View Post
    What's up BLT!
    Not much! I've got a son now so that takes up some of my time but he's in school these days so I'm back to gaming more often than I used to. I really should make my way into I guess teamspeak? Jeez I remember when it was vent and I was doing Map tours! LOL How bout you?

NO body better mess with THIS Brave Little Toaster!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5