User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Just saw this. Had many fun and intense moments during our realism matches. Great memories with fun people. Will never forget!

Weird going through these posts and seeing names from close to 10 years ago. We're not young anymore.
    "We're aware, they're trying to take away our dreams. If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything". - Enter Shikari

That's true CCCP. Maybe this sad news can somehow reunite those of us who have lost touch.
    Likes KelpTheGreat liked this post

Help eGO pay the bills by clicking this banner to shop Amazon:

Quote Originally Posted by Artimus View Post
    That's true CCCP. Maybe this sad news can somehow reunite those of us who have lost touch.
    Yeah I jumped into TS3 for the first time in a while, now I'm playing a game with someone I've known for 7-8 years. Nice to see you're still doing well!
    Likes Board of DirectorsArtimus liked this post

"We're aware, they're trying to take away our dreams. If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything". - Enter Shikari

Haven't logged in in a long, long time. Had noticed the servers weren't around anymore, decided to login on here again and was saddened to read this. Don't know that anyone would even remember me really, but I remember playing quite a bit of Anzio and Avalanche back in the day and it was a blast. Hope life is treating you all well.
    Likes AdvisorSimon liked this post

Corrections: You nail em' we jail em'.

Well, wow. That's too bad. DoD:S wasn't my favorite game, but I had some fun times with it.

=(eGO)= KelpTheGreat: I've almost filled all the chests with coal!
    =(eGO)=|Canii: YASSSSS
    =(eGO)=|Canii: Gotta fill Aqua's stocking at christmas somehow

Benuc being silly

Ithuriel being silly

Idol, on the scary story contest: [It's] too bad I [missed] this contest, else I would have entered with the shortest story ever:

> sm_ban
    > [Console] you do not have access to this command

Quote Originally Posted by CCCPofAmerica View Post
    Yeah I jumped into TS3 for the first time in a while, now I'm playing a game with someone I've known for 7-8 years. Nice to see you're still doing well!
    Not many people remember me at this point, but I am coming up on the 9 year mark soon with EGO. It's wild. I miss the DoDS scene.

Well that's sad news,
    Good luck with your future servers and games on EGO, I'll go back to BC2 and see if Beam is still around.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast