User Tag List

View Poll Results: Change weather to snow permanently for winter months?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 79.22%
  • No

16 20.78%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow for Winter

Quote Originally Posted by whatusying View Post
    Maybe a limited time job for a road snowplower guy? @Jay @Summer @JollyDoctor @Bravis Strolski
    Only problem is it would be strictly a roleplay job. I don't think you can actually plow snow with the weather system. But you could have a road services job, street sweepers for the summer, plows for the winter. I'm just not sure what kind of gameplay you'd get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravis Strolski View Post
    Only problem is it would be strictly a roleplay job. I don't think you can actually plow snow with the weather system. But you could have a road services job, street sweepers for the summer, plows for the winter. I'm just not sure what kind of gameplay you'd get out of it.
    You're telling me you don't like leisurely driving down a street 15 times at 5 miles an hour!?

What kind of lazy bones are you?
    Likes AdvisorJolly liked this post

yes because the cops already cant drive so it would be fun to see them with snow.

I could see snowplow vehicles being added in, but a whole job for it? I realistically can’t see people doing the job if it was added for any more than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyDoctor View Post
    I could see snowplow vehicles being added in, but a whole job for it? I realistically can’t see people doing the job if it was added for any more than an hour.
    Pretty much this. There's no playability to this concept, it's more or less a waste of resource usage on another script that will barely be used.

Donít bring back snow until the week of Christmas
    PHP Code:
    carson is the name opium is the game 

Either bring back snow after Halloween or after thanksgiving. Also, again, snow after Halloween isn’t unrealistic, it’s supposed to snow on Halloween where I live
    Thanks D3FaulT thanked for this post
    Likes Cryptic Strolski liked this post

Former Trooper FC ~RIP SASP~ and Detective;
    Former Owner of Azul Airlines;
    SACC Supervisor;
    SAFR Battalion Chief;
    Owner and Co-founder of N&M used car dealer;
    Preston McDoogan
    Chicken Noodle Soup

Looking forward to the Christmas themed events coming soon to the server (⁀ᗢ⁀)

⚕️ Battalion Chief and Division Commander for the San Andreas State Coroner's Office

🛡️ Head of Merryweather Private Security

🎮 Vote for our FiveM server here:
    https://www.trackyserver.com/server/29587

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast