User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Yeah innocents camping the t room is bad but what about traitors camping t room, even worse, but regardless yeah it’s pretty cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayto View Post
    Yeah innocents camping the t room is bad but what about traitors camping t room, even worse, but regardless yeah it’s pretty cancer.
    Camping in T room is already server disruption, but only if they are delaying

+1 the T room camping is so annoying that i have just left the server multiple times because of it

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Kitten View Post
    Going into T room is an obvious frustration, however, it is a great tactical play for an innocent. As long as they aren't camping to the point of which it's delay, then I see no problem letting them stay. While it is frustrating that they go in there, just be cautious about going into T room. T room is a safe haven for T's, while this is great for them, there has to be a balance, so an innocent running into T room is just what the balance needs.
    They go in there and spray other Innocents down

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Kitten View Post
    Going into T room is an obvious frustration, however, it is a great tactical play for an innocent. As long as they aren't camping to the point of which it's delay, then I see no problem letting them stay. While it is frustrating that they go in there, just be cautious about going into T room. T room is a safe haven for T's, while this is great for them, there has to be a balance, so an innocent running into T room is just what the balance needs.
    The problem isn't exactly that Innocents go in there and camp to kill Traitors. It's that they go in there and end up killing countless innocents and maybe 1 or 2 traitors if they're lucky. It's a lose, lose situation for everyone

These two rules/faqs are already in place regarding this, and we don't intend to make any additional changes to this.
    Innocent Rules:
    Must be actively pursuing the round and may not camp/delay.

7) Is it against the rules for Traitors to open up traitor-only areas allowing Innocents to enter?
    No, as opening up these locations is a tactic that traitors use to eliminate others.
    Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2