User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Sitting in T Room as an innocent is Server Disruption

It ruins the the experience for the T when you teleport and get killed by this player who got in by luck and at one point is just spraying down everyone who comes in knowing 90% of them are innocents
    Likes Blossom liked this post
    Dislikes TinyMuffinLord disliked this post

"Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

+1, I agree 100% with making Innocents camping out the T room be considered Server Disruption. Half the time when an Innocent gets into the T room all that happens is they kill multiple innocents and get a Traitor or two if they're lucky.
    Last edited by Damon; 09-23-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    Likes Ayto liked this post

[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).'

Personally, I would be down for this however I would also prefer if Ts would refrain letting innocents into T room with the intention of letting all the innos kill eachother while the T sits back chilling outside T room. It causes a lot of problems with the amount of Karma people are losing and it's quite unfun. I've also seen complaints from Ts about their T buddies letting innos into the T room in the first place since there's always a survivor sitting in T room after the mass killing of innos.

Quote Originally Posted by Moyye View Post
    Personally, I would be down for this however I would also prefer if Ts would refrain letting innocents into T room with the intention of letting all the innos kill eachother while the T sits back chilling outside T room. It causes a lot of problems with the amount of Karma people are losing and it's quite unfun. I've also seen complaints from Ts about their T buddies letting innos into the T room in the first place since there's always a survivor sitting in T room after the mass killing of innos.
    To my understanding, Traitors purposefully allowing Innocents into the T room is already considered Server Disruption.
    Likes Blossom liked this post

[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).'

+1

camping the T room just ruins the T role and the room as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    To my understanding, Traitors purposefully allowing Innocents into the T room is already considered Server Disruption.
    I haven't really been told that but if it is, as another thread suggested, we need logs of who's opening T room in the first place due to the nature of how opening the door works in the first place.
    Regarding innos in T room, I usually give them about 15 seconds until I warn them for camping T room as it is considered delay which is a form of Server Disruption.
    If I manage to get in as an inno, I myself go between the T rooms like in CloseQuarters then leave when I see a chance without being seen.
    Likes Damon, Blossom liked this post

hate this so much
    Thanks DragonKlipz thanked for this post

[/url]

It'd be amazing to have an idea of who is opening T doors to let innocents in. I wouldn't blame the innocents, really because they can't open it and they march in expecting a T in there they can kill (most of the time).

With logs on who is opening the doors, we can finally figure out who is actually causing the Server Disruption.

Super surprised this hasn't been a thing since we've been having issues with this since 2017.
    Likes SupporterGrumpy Kitten, Ygritte Snow liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HirizaKyo View Post
    It'd be amazing to have an idea of who is opening T doors to let innocents in. I wouldn't blame the innocents, really because they can't open it and they march in expecting a T in there they can kill (most of the time).

With logs on who is opening the doors, we can finally figure out who is actually causing the Server Disruption.

Super surprised this hasn't been a thing since we've been having issues with this since 2017.
    Logs overall need a bump

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Likes TinyMuffinLord liked this post

"Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Going into T room is an obvious frustration, however, it is a great tactical play for an innocent. As long as they aren't camping to the point of which it's delay, then I see no problem letting them stay. While it is frustrating that they go in there, just be cautious about going into T room. T room is a safe haven for T's, while this is great for them, there has to be a balance, so an innocent running into T room is just what the balance needs.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast