User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Your CPU will be a bottleneck even with a better GPU and PSU. Time for an upgrade all the way around.
    Likes Nosteal, Matrix liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    Your CPU will be a bottleneck even with a better GPU and PSU. Time for an upgrade all the way around.
    this

wwwww <3

=(eG)= 31-10-2019

So I think I might have found a solve, what do you tech people think?

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/acce...s/apd/452-bcfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff7890110 View Post

You still have to buy the GPU it seems + that. Seems like an awful lot (it's about $300 Canadian). I'd rather put that money towards a PC build in your case.

It's just a fair bit of money to dump into proprietary hardware that you'll eventually want to change anyways. As Covert said, your CPU is a bottleneck as well. Putting more money into this machine is not a great solution for your case overall.

It's a solution, but you're spending around $500 that will end up getting bottlenecked by your CPU. How long would it take to save up enough money for a new PC build?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You still have to buy the GPU it seems + that. Seems like an awful lot (it's about $300 Canadian). I'd rather put that money towards a PC build in your case.

It's just a fair bit of money to dump into proprietary hardware that you'll eventually want to change anyways. As Covert said, your CPU is a bottleneck as well. Putting more money into this machine is not a great solution for your case overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipeye View Post
    It's a solution, but you're spending around $500 that will end up getting bottlenecked by your CPU. How long would it take to save up enough money for a new PC build?
    Ill see what I can do, I might just build or buy one at this point. But I might need to just transfer my files to the other pc if I get one, as this has a nice hard drive

Ill see what I can do, I might just build or buy one at this point. But I might need to just transfer my files to the other pc if I get one, as this has a nice hard drive
    Shouldn't be much of a hassle to totally transfer the drive right over and use it as a data drive, once you build a new machine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3