User Tag List

Default [Request] Old World Downloads

Hello,
    Are there still any old players of the server around who would have world downloads from a long time ago, specifically around 2011-2012. Even more specifically, ones with the Megaliner/Spirit of MC I and II on them?

I'd love to see downloads for Epsilon, Theta, and Eta, as those are the maps in which I think I did my best work. I hope you get what you're searching for!

Looking into this.

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERLOVER7683 View Post
    Looking into this.
    Logic Overflow had a collection at one point 3 years ago or so... if anyone can find him, that may be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts View Post
    I'd love to see downloads for Epsilon, Theta, and Eta, as those are the maps in which I think I did my best work. I hope you get what you're searching for!
    Damn, so unlucky as I removed the Gamma and Delta maps from my google Drive about a month ago to free up space. :/
    Last edited by EternalGriever; 09-12-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    Steam Profile / Discord Eternal Griever#6666

Quote Originally Posted by EternalGriever View Post
    Damn, so unlucky as I removed the Gamma and Delta maps from my google Drive about a month ago to free up space. :/
    ... any chance it’s in your google drive deleted folder still?

Already checked, along with any burned DVDs I had and my external storage, don't have it anywhere.
    Steam Profile / Discord Eternal Griever#6666

I actually have almost all of the old world files on a backup hard drive. it will take some time but i will look into getting that drive put into my pc and uploaded somewhere for you guys.
    Thanks PickleZ, AdvisorTea thanked for this post
    Likes Simon, EternalGriever, SupporterMacArther liked this post