User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Post Knights in shining armor

How much do you care about match making. I'm curious because I made someone mad cause I didn't buy him. I like to mess around. What do you do @Knight

NOTICE - THIS POST IS NOT INTENTIONALLY TARGETING SHAYNE/KNIGHT
    Likes gisselle, Shayne liked this post

i used to care but after going on a 6 losing streak top frag like 4 games i dont really give a damn anymore
    Thanks LokiJuanKanopy thanked for this post

oh you know, i just try to kill them with my deagle because they decide to buy an awp when they could've bought myself and them an ak each. Im not intentionally targeting Grumpy tho

ladies pls stop fighting and carry me harder thx
    Likes Shayne liked this post

♥ ⊱ ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒 ━━━━━━━━━━ ⊰ ♥

Lying isn't accepted in this community smh my head @Knight

if you get upset at someone for being better at managing their economy and not being broke thats on you. teams should save together or buy together and buy same tier guns.
    Likes whatusying, SupporterGrumpy Kitten liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by maryvale View Post
    if you get upset at someone for being better at managing their economy and not being broke thats on you. Teams should save together or buy together and buy same tier guns.
    trueeeee
    Thanks LokiJuanKanopy thanked for this post

Oh well who hasn't encountered a toxic player on CSGO?

Even on community servers not just matchmaking. But if you haven't, you're lucky.

I never buy and go eco every round, I wonder why I rarely get invited anymore

I used to try back in the day when I thought it mattered but now I mess around if I want to but I rarely play comp and if I do decide to waste some time on it, I play semi serious.
    "In the end it's not the years in your life that count; it's the life in your years. -Abe Lincoln.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast