User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Default End of Summer Giveaway!

~ Notice: I am not trying to steal @Dryden 's "Spotlight" just trying to give back to the community! Please keep that in mind~

Giveaway time!

What's being given away:
    If you win this giveaway you will be winning any steam game or games you would like up to Sixty dollars, this does include bundles!

The two runner ups will each be given a Ten dollar steam gift card to do with what they wish!

How to enter:
    To enter just leave a mention underneath with your favorite Movie or Movie series! This will put you in the drawing.

How the drawing works:
    In ascending order from first the last each person will be given a number, first will be Number One, second will be Number Two, so on and so forth. Duplicates will not be count in the pool either will alt account!

The drawing will be on this following Wednesday, August the 21st at 8:00 PM PST

If you will please add me on Steam for ease of notifying the winners!

GoodLuck to everyone!!
    Last edited by Billy; 08-17-2019 at 07:43 PM.

[CowAC] Billy detected for AHK Strafe (10 Infractions)

[JB] BILLY MAYS has been CT banned for Spinbot xd lmao nerd get rekt (1 minutes).

@Divine Black cloverr

Toxic tho
    Likes Billy liked this post

Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teampeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Best current set of movies MCU. ezpz
    @Tipcup @Divine
    Likes Billy liked this post

BrattySis
    Likes Billy, SupporterMatt liked this post
    Dislikes Taco disliked this post

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm going to have to go with The Walking Dead as my most favored television series. Game of Thrones would've taken the throne (no pun intended) had it not ended the way it did.

I just finished up with the first season of "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan" and I strongly recommend it, can't wait for the second. Also, the first few episodes of Kingdom (which is another television series based around zombies) have been great thus far, check it out on Netflix.

@AndrewW @SmeaR

Stay Classy. @Billy

Billy doing a give away to subtly flex his 1500$ knife

But seriously, Saving Private Ryan hands down the best movie. @Nosteal
    Likes Billy, SupporterDryden liked this post

It means Apple.

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast