User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Economy and Jobs

Hey guys,

Just a heads up, LE had a meeting today and expect some changes with the jobs/economy. With the push of the reset, economy was rushed and not all data was accurate. However, things will be changing so that everything is fixed. Speeds/Prices for job will increase due to the way it is currently set up and time. Testers will always be welcome to help us squash bugs and such to get accurate data.

Jobs that are considered as addition:
    • Lost MC (illegal whitelisted) (gun trafficking/drugs)
    • Bus Driver (taxi)
    • Humane Labs (research gather/deliver)
    • Train Job

With these in consideration, obviously the first one sticks out. Those in the past may remember the Mafia job which is based off of. The main concern we are having is having someone to run the job and have an SOP just for it. What do y'all think?

It's something to discuss with everyone here, you guys are what make the server what it is and your opinions/suggestions matter so please put your input in. Just don't be disrespectful to others ideas/suggestions all I ask.

-GTA LE Team
    Thanks iLLusion99 thanked for this post
    Likes D3FaulT liked this post

This sounds great! I have 2 questions

1. Who/how will the Lost MC job be processed, is there a new division now, is there an application process similar to pd/ems?

I know you're not sure yet how it will be run but I think knowing HOW people will be let into it can help solve this.

and

2. How much of a pay increase can we expect? Will the cost of other items change?
    Last edited by D3FaulT; 08-16-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Whoever takes over control of the gang should have a clear idea for what their purpose is. They should be there to be the authority figures to the rest of the criminals and self police themselves. This would mean if another group wanted to oppose them they would need to organize and some great RP would come in . This would also help people to stop coming into the city and being master criminals day 1.

Otherwise as long as the new jobs are balanced and relatively in line with the others variety will always be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by D3FaulT View Post
    This sounds great! I have 2 questions

1. Who/how will the Lost MC job be processed, is there a new division now, is there an application process similar to pd/ems?

I know you're not sure yet how it will be run but I think knowing HOW people will be let into it can help solve this.

and

2. How much of a pay increase can we expect? Will the cost of other items change?
    1. We are up for considerations. Reasons why we are asking for opinions/suggestions. Do you think having it as an application for EMS/PD a good idea?

2. Pay was supposed to be between 10k-15k per hour. However, that wasn't the case and was way lower than expected and times were at more than 2 hrs to achieve some jobs. Drugs have been adjusted so they are fine for the per hour/price+

Honestly I don't think increasing the amount of money you gain will be a good thing, i think it will be a bad thing, Having a Balanced Realistic Economy is the way to go imo, the faster you gain money the more progression you lose, because if its taking a few hours to get a super car (not saying it does) then that is a bad thing.
    What did the duck detective say to his partner?

“Let’s quack this case.”

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy_duck View Post
    Honestly I don't think increasing the amount of money you gain will be a good thing, i think it will be a bad thing, Having a Balanced Realistic Economy is the way to go imo, the faster you gain money the more progression you lose, because if its taking a few hours to get a super car (not saying it does) then that is a bad thing.
    Jobs aren't paying what they are supposed to be paying which was 10-15k. Reasons why it will be increased to match that.
    Likes jeremy_duck liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Jobs aren't paying what they are supposed to be paying which was 10-15k. Reasons why it will be increased to match that.
    good good.
    What did the duck detective say to his partner?

“Let’s quack this case.”

Are drugs only going to be available to Lost MC? If so, I am all for that. However, I wasn't a member of eGO when the mafia existed and I'm not sure why it was removed. For whatever reason, obviously something didn't go right and I believe that should be a topic in this discussion so that the community doesn't make the same mistake again. Other than that, I think this could greatly benefit the server along with tightening some screws on moderating the quality of general roleplay on the server.

Also, I think we shouldn't limit other players from challenging the Lost MC and forming established groups who can apply for "limited and temporary" drug whitelistings aswell. The reason I specified limited and temporary is to ensure we aren't allowing continuous and prolonged wars which would also negatively affect the quality of roleplay on the server SIGNIFICANTLY. That is my experience with gang roleplay throughout all the years I've been roleplaying. Too much competition creates too much gang roleplay so I think we should allow it with fair regulation and limitation.
    Last edited by WodieWo; 08-17-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy_duck View Post
    Its not a matter of raising job prices as a whole more as some jobs pay half the others and some are even lower. So Job pays are going to be reworked and re balanced to make them all worth doing.
    [/SI[SIGPIC]GPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by WodieWo View Post
    Are drugs only going to be available to Lost MC? If so, I am all for that. However, I wasn't a member of eGO when the mafia existed and I'm not sure why it was removed. For whatever reason, obviously something didn't go right and I believe that should be a topic in this discussion so that the community doesn't make the same mistake again. Other than that, I think this could greatly benefit the server along with tightening some screws on moderating the quality of general roleplay on the server.

Also, I think we shouldn't limit other players from challenging the Lost MC and forming established groups who can apply for "limited and temporary" drug whitelistings aswell. The reason I specified limited and temporary is to ensure we aren't allowing continuous and prolonged wars which would also negatively affect the quality of roleplay on the server SIGNIFICANTLY. That is my experience with gang roleplay throughout all the years I've been roleplaying. Too much competition creates too much gang roleplay so I think we should allow it with fair regulation and limitation.
    Adamo Family mafia might set up a business partnership with the MC to sell them guns and armour that they need
    [/SI[SIGPIC]GPIC]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast