User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Why do you even need to say the "Which is not now" part. That just sounds so incredibly dumb. If I was a warden and I said "When I say go, run to climb" and people started running before I say "Go" as an actual command, I will tell them to go stack back with their team or blast them for rebelling if they keep running. You don't need to specify "which is not now", that's honestly more confusing than leaving it out entirely.

If someone dies for running and tries to use the loophole excuse "WeLl yOu SaId gO??" then they are in the wrong. If they are an admin they need to be trained again. To quote the rules

This "which is not now" phrasing is bad and you should feel bad for using it. It is implied.
    I agree its useless to use such phrase because of the specific rules that you outlined.

It's still used today partly because of players who come from different servers that don't have the same 'loophole' rules as we do. I still use it at times out of habit from so much usage back when this wasn't always outlined in rules. I'm sure some players still use it because of the loophole complainers and there isn't always an admin on to put them in their place.

I still don't think it should be a banned phrased though. It'd be weird to punish someone for using a 'wrong' phrase. Just have to look out for trouble-making Wardens who bait T's deliberately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    I still don't think it should be a banned phrased though. It'd be weird to punish someone for using a 'wrong' phrase. Just have to look out for trouble-making Wardens who bait T's deliberately.
    It doesn't need to be a banned phrase, I was just ranting because of how stupid the phrase sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

As a T, you may look for loopholes in orders when appropriate. If you are basing your actions of these technicalities, end up being killed for them, and then begin to complain, you are in the wrong.
    Please use common sense when it comes to interpretation of these rules.
    Hats off to whomever put these into our Jailbreak rule book.

+1, the only reason i say this is to please my toxic CTs
    Dislikes Jacko disliked this post

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

totally offtopic

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelicious View Post
    Hats off to whomever put these into our Jailbreak rule book.
    If they got copy pasted from pG rulebook (idk) then it's kitkat for the common sense

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    totally offtopic

If they got copy pasted from pG rulebook (idk) then it's kitkat for the common sense
    The loophole rule was something posted by @_MEGA a long time ago.
    Likes Temper liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

I don't see this nearly as confusing as warden trying to jumble a command like this just to kill T's: "take one step out of your cell defined by one knifing distance then face the back of your cell and then look directly down afk frozen". Neither of these command styles are needed to be honest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2