User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thumbs up BF Lockers is up

HI,

Server is up! please test. If you like to have more maps or any other suggestions please feel free to post them. When u search for the server make sure to click on Quickfilter then free slots check ALL and under Maps type lockers and you should find our server.

Thanks

Played on the server today and have a few suggestions.

First would be to explain the server more, this post didn't really say how to join the server or any of the specifics behind it. New players to Battlefield might not understand it as easy as people who have been playing battlefield games forever, so more information would be helpful. Also would think about getting a news post out advertising the new server to get more people aware of its existence.

Second thing is adding the server to Gametracker, I would do it myself but don't have the IP or port for the server.

Third thing is changing the name to allow people to find it easier, I personally search up "Operation Locker" instead of just "Locker" so adding this would allow more people to find it. I've added two examples below that I've seen popular with other severs. Guess adding the exclamation mark help something but almost all top servers have it so I'm not going to question it.
    ! =(eGO)= 24/7 Operation Locker | No Weapon Rules | Edge-Gamers.com
    ! =(eGO)= 24/7 Operation Locker | All Weapons | Edge-Gamers.com
    Last edited by Custom Stats; 08-07-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    Thanks Maryvale thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Stats View Post
    Played on the server today and have a few suggestions.

First would be to explain the server more, this post didn't really say how to join the server or any of the specifics behind it. New players to Battlefield might not understand it as easy as people who have been playing battlefield games forever, so more information would be helpful. Also would think about getting a news post out advertising the new server to get more people aware of its existence.

Second thing is adding the server to Gametracker, I would do it myself but don't have the IP or port for the server.

Third thing is changing the name to allow people to find it easier, I personally search up "Operation Locker" instead of just "Locker" so adding this would allow more people to find it. I've added two examples below that I've seen popular with other severs. Guess adding the exclamation mark help something but almost all top servers have it so I'm not going to question it.
    ! =(eGO)= 24/7 Operation Locker | No Weapon Rules | Edge-Gamers.com
    ! =(eGO)= 24/7 Operation Locker | All Weapons | Edge-Gamers.com
    We are aware of all those issues, right now we are still working on setting up the server that's why I quoted: to please test. We didn't decide on any specific map or mode right now. Work in progress

Need more info on perhaps adding Metro in the rotation or not? Tickets increase or decrease? Large or perhaps small maps?
    Last edited by alex2142hp1; 08-07-2019 at 09:49 PM.

I vote large maps! one of my favorite parts of BF4 is the Helicopters!

Nice! I will install BF4 and join in the next couple of days.

Well I tried but can't find it. If anyone can post a battlelog link to it that would be great. Thanks
    Likes Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge_V2 View Post
    Well I tried but can't find it. If anyone can post a battlelog link to it that would be great. Thanks
    battlelog.battlefield.com
    Thanks Ridge_V2 thanked for this post

Thanks for the link Got it now.
    Just a heads up it is not showing up in any search's that I have tried even the exact name.

Yay! Maybe we can get some of the old guys back on!
    =(e)= 20 December 2014
    =(eG)=
    =(eGO)=

Eagle Scout: 15 June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_TwoSeven View Post
    Yay! Maybe we can get some of the old guys back on!
    let the UCAV's fly..LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast