User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default It's been 10 years

It's been 10 years since I was in eGO, Call of Duty division, and I was wondering is anyone still around from that time period?

After seeing stuff about the new COD and had flash backs of the good days... with the size of eGO now, I wasn't sure where I should post this especially since ya'll don't have a COD division anymore. So many threads I wanted to chime in on after logging in, but most of them are a year+ older so wasn't sure if this place was even active anymore.

Look forwards to hear from anyone who wants to catch up.

Hi there,

They might get a sub ''Division'' In populair games in which you can find people, possibly people from back in the days.
    Lets see what the future brings =D

Good to see you back on the forums, Hope to see you arround some more =D
    Multi-Divisional Recruiter
    Day Of Defeat / Counterstrike-Source / Counterstrike:Go / Team Fortress 2

Day Of Defeat Source/Personnel Service Member Recruitment Coordinator / NME Representative.
    Need help with recruiting ? Click Here.

Feel Free to message me in steam if you need help with anything.
    Or click Here to message me.

The Dutch Edge-Gamers Marksman.

We kept a few CoD sections around for the newer games but no one posted in them at all sadly...

I played lots of COD4 in 2010! Every Sunday morning doing S&D, tons of hours on Crossfire and Crash! I have super fond memories of my time playing with that group. While I don't recognize your name off the top of my head, hope life has been treating you well and always happy to see the old guys come back around to visit!

Your Division tag is so rare I had to say that. Welcome back to the forums and I love Call of Duty tbh the old ones are the best. The newer ones are killing the brand. I have been grinding on every COD game from COD 4 till Bo3 and then I just lost the hype.

Pretty much my time in eGO was probably the best gaming time of my life. I was an Advisor, not sure the ranks are still there or not, I helped maintain the servers we had, get them switched over to Linux to save money to try and keep the division around while we could. I was very stubborn when it came to CoD, I didn't play anything after MW2 (which I didn't play much of either), I got used to mods, custom maps, and being able to play how we wanted to.

I'll keep checking back, maybe one day eGO will add another game I plan on playing and I can get to know everyone better.

Quote Originally Posted by xKodiakx View Post
    Pretty much my time in eGO was probably the best gaming time of my life. I was an Advisor, not sure the ranks are still there or not, I helped maintain the servers we had, get them switched over to Linux to save money to try and keep the division around while we could. I was very stubborn when it came to CoD, I didn't play anything after MW2 (which I didn't play much of either), I got used to mods, custom maps, and being able to play how we wanted to.

I'll keep checking back, maybe one day eGO will add another game I plan on playing and I can get to know everyone better.
    Well, we had some pretty kickass CoD servers, so I definitely appreciate the work you put into them back then . I don't play much anymore here either since DoD:S has been dying off, but I too hope something else comes up one day.

I'm former CoD division...and the EC for it as well (at least for a while).
    Likes Simon liked this post

Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

This guy is OG af. Ok boys another year of dropping 60 big ones
    @Coder @Custom Stats @Godzilla @xValence

Welcome to the 10-year club! :D

=(eGO)= KelpTheGreat: I've almost filled all the chests with coal!
    =(eGO)=|Canii: YASSSSS
    =(eGO)=|Canii: Gotta fill Aqua's stocking at christmas somehow

Benuc being silly

Ithuriel being silly

Idol, on the scary story contest: [It's] too bad I [missed] this contest, else I would have entered with the shortest story ever:

> sm_ban
    > [Console] you do not have access to this command

So you guys ready to start a CoD:MW division?
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast