User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default The Case for DS Room Transparency

Having recently become sorta a regular on TS3, I am disappointed at a few things that I see occur on our TS3 server- specifically, the Dedicated Supporter rooms. I feel as if that administrators self-segregate themselves into groups, and completely shut off access to them from people who need them- at times such as myself.

For example, Arbiter, Thorium, Joey, Nuke, Blazey, Xavier, Savana, Mayor, Mom, ConfissionXD, $praayZ, and Ajay all lock themselves within a channel known as "#YungSquad" from the rest of their eGO kin. Because of how unreachable they are, I feel left out and I feel that they are unavaliable despite their presence. This is a problem especially when I need one urgently due to a server situation (not to mention that MAUL chat is almost always ignored).

No matter how you view this thread, the lack of reachability is extremely irritating especially when other forms of communication are blatantly ignored.

TS3 members should be able to reach administrators easily if needed, and as a bonus will make DS Rooms more transparent.

Examples of irritating self-segregation in TS3

e2b77a55669b1ac382197b43f3911c09.png
    Last edited by Maruchan; 08-05-2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: thinking
    Thanks DDZ ZioNeX, Community ManagementArbiter, Omr, AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, Maryvale and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes SupporterEre, Supporterdryden, kuantum, Simon, Shalom and 2 others liked this post
    Dislikes AdvisorDivine, Blossom, EpicFlamingos, Taco, SpraayZ and 4 others disliked this post

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

I dont know if all of these are viable... But passworded rooms arent the best idea
    Likes DDZ ZioNeX, Omr, Maruchan, Maryvale, SupporterApt and 2 others liked this post
    Dislikes EpicFlamingos, Taco, SpraayZ, Dr Maddog, Blazey disliked this post

Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teamspeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

+1, it's really difficult to reach admins when their channels are privated, would love to see open moderation channels
    Likes Omr, Maruchan, Maryvale, Supporterdryden, Geroj and 1 others liked this post
    Dislikes EpicFlamingos, Taco, SpraayZ, Blazey disliked this post

While I cant tell if this is a shit post, if you ever need help, the & sign followed by a message on servers will contact all admins across all the source servers, you can also go to the eGO help desk room in teamspeak, message someone on teamspeak, and steam message someone.
    Likes Blazey liked this post

So the recording thing I will already tell you won't be happening. It would go against one of our already standing TS rules.

I will say that admins should not be ignoring the calls of our member base, regardless of what room they are in. Just because someone is in a locked room doesn't mean they are ignorant to the community around them. I personally do not enjoy the locked rooms either, but of course I am not in the same place as you are.
    Thanks Maruchan, EpicFlamingos, Meowcenaries, Symba thanked for this post
    Likes Simon, Maryvale liked this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)=™ Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)=™ Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Let me enjoy my alone time while being forced to be part of the masses
    Thanks EpicFlamingos, Dr Maddog thanked for this post
    Likes Taco, SupporterSavana liked this post
    Dislikes Symba disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    So the recording thing I will already tell you won't be happening. It would go against one of our already standing TS rules.
    Including breaking various US federal and state laws.
    Thanks Maruchan thanked for this post
    Likes Community ManagementMayhem Death liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    Including breaking various US federal and state laws.
    Thread edited with your additions, thank you for that. Nonetheless, I feel that the lack of reachability is a massive issue.

Thus, I am keeping the thread to my original word minus the solution I originally proposed.
    Last edited by Maruchan; 08-05-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    Likes Community ManagementMayhem Death, Polack, Maryvale, SupporterApt, Geroj and 1 others liked this post
    Dislikes EpicFlamingos, SpraayZ, Taco, Blazey disliked this post

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

This is either a bad joke or a bad suggestion.
    Thanks EpicFlamingos thanked for this post
    Dislikes Supporter3dsam1, buckiize, Supporterdryden, Maryvale, Geroj and 4 others disliked this post

Add me on Steam

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast