User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Default We've Lost Ctrl...

It is with a heavy heart that we are to wish @CtrlAltDelicious a farewell from his Leadership role here. I know he was just brought up to the Senior Manager position, but as we all know here at EdgeGamers is that real life comes first. We wish him all of the best with his beautiful wife and kids and hope that he is able to be around to say hello when he can.

We will respect his confidentiality on the matter and let him share his reasonings if he wants to. If he does not, please do not pester him.

Post your favorite memories or thoughts here, cheers to Ctrl and his bright future!
    Thanks Godzilla, Maryvale, SupporterApt, Shalom, CtrlAltDelicious and 10 others thanked for this post
    Likes cheek1breek1, SupporterFokai, iChuckles, Jacko, Yehhp and 2 others liked this post
    Dislikes Sully disliked this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Take care @CtrlAltDelicious! I've been more than happy providing you images for giveaways and such and I'll always be more than happy to make you more. Take care!
    Thanks CtrlAltDelicious thanked for this post

Dang... that sucks gonna miss you @CtrlAltDelicious hope to see you around. I'll still hit you up from time to time.
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious liked this post

eG since 2015: Longest eG in eGO History Award

As leadership we have denied his leaving.

He's here forever.

FOREVER.

IM NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING.

Thank you so much for everything Ctrl. Good luck with life D: #CtrlGang

<3

Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teamspeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Whether I decide to pursue staff or not, I will always have you as an example to follow.

Take care, pal.

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

imma miss you man. Will you still be around?

Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teamspeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Damn, this hit hard. I wouldn't have been able to no-life the server this past month without you man. You've done so much for me and everybody else here, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Rest in peace to my favorite dude, we can share some memories while it lasts.
    Thanks Community ManagementArbiter thanked for this post
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious, ReX liked this post
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

Sitting in teamspeak with him and others relaxing is some of the best times I've had in eGO. Gonna miss him for sure.
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious, Supporter3dsam1 liked this post

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast