User Tag List

Exclamation FiveM Server Reset has taken place!

Good morning!

Today is the official day of our 2nd Server Reset. This means that everyone's money, cars, houses and everything in-between have been wiped. With this particular reset tho, as opposed to the first one we did, we started straight from scratch. Everything has been fully updated and will remain updated for as long as I am able to do what I do.

There is a long list of changes so for those who wish to see them, read the bottom of this post.

Since I joined EdgeGamers just over a year ago I've had some REALLY good moments, some of them mainly focused around police, but there were some good criminal times I have had. But anyways, since being given this opportunity to 'Make EdgeGamers Great Again' there has been MANY changes with this reset and the biggest one I, and many others have seen - is performance.

Performance has always been a big thing that people have wanted for a long time. I personally used to run the old server at around 25-45 FPS anywhere in the map regardless of what is going on. With this reset, I have seen FPS in the area of around 80-100. Obviously this will run differently on other systems, but this is a big step up.

With this update we will introduce some new things, as well as improve on a lot of other things. Such as the following:
    Code:
    1) New menu design & position
       - The new design is to fight those who use Light Mode on Discord *cough*
       - The position for everything was moved to the right-center to avoid it covering up something you want to see
    2) New Phone
       - While you wont be able to call anyone, this new phone system aims to be better than the last
    3) Non-Whitelisted Jobs
       - For the longest time these jobs have been boring and bland, but now they will be better in the sense of being re-done. With updates we will be adding animations that you will do when at certain points of a jobs position.
       - And for the economy, every job has been re-balanced to pay less (don't be discouraged tho, everything else price wise has been re-balanced as well)
    4) Police/EMS
       - Police & EMS are now able to purchase their own vehicles from their garage, with this we are now able to remove the restriction of people not being able to drive them because they are now able to lock the vehicles finally
    5) Vehicle Shop
       - You may notice once you get in that there is no Super Cars or maybe your favorite car isn't available , well that's because they were removed. But don't worry, they will be coming back once we are able to introduce a player-run Dealership where they will be able to sell you specific mid-to-high end vehicles. This is to encourage more RP for everyone.
    6) Gun Store
       - As with the last server, the gun store allowed you to purchase weapons & attachments for your weapons. This will remain the case.
    7) LS Customs
       - Prices have been increased since the last server so now everything is no longer $500
    8) Store Robbery
       - We now have 2 type of systems (1 still in testing) for robbing stores. 1 of them is the old way where you trigger at the vault and wait it out.
       - The 2nd one is more of a "Smash-N-Grab" where you run in pointing your weapon at the clerk and they will give you money
    9) Shops
       - 2 new buy-able items with more to come
       - Notepad - allows you to create notes for someone
       - Narcan - Allows you to remove the effects of drugs off your character
       - 1 hidden shop ;)
    10) Fuel
       - FINALLY! No more being stranded in the middle of nowhere without any gas. You can now purchase jerrycans from every gas pump!
    11) Locking
       - Police Station have received new locks for their doors, and same with the new Pillbox Hospital Bottom Floor. No more snoopers :)
    12) Car Jacking
       - To cut back on the amount of stolen cars that Police have to deal with, the locals have FINALLY decided that enough is enough and have now started to lock their doors. Although there is still ~15% or so that don't. Maybe they should be taught a lesson.
    13) Multi-Characters
       - This has been talked about quite a bit. You are now able to have 3 completely separate characters. They share nothing together. You have different Jobs, Bank Accounts, Cars, Houses. Everything.
       - Currently the only possible way to switch is by re-logging, but this is being looked into.
    14) Heists
       - You are now able to properly do a Bank Heist. But first you need some equipment. You will need to acquire some tools before you may begin. Might I suggest, bringing someone who is skilled in "hacking"
    15) Jail
       - The addon has been replaced by a better one. You will now serve your time at Bolingbroke Penitentiary in a cell. But, you may also serve it working for the guards.
    16) Blinkers
       - No one used them, so therefore no one will have them. Every vehicle manufacturer has re-called all the vehicles and removed them.
    17) Notifications
       - Over time we will be switching to a better notification system which will appear at the top right area
    18) Handling
       - A LOT of complaints on this part, and let me start by saying that every addon vehicle will have realistic vehicle speeds.
       - Every cop car (including FBI) have all had their handling re-done and now every vehicle will go as fast (or close to) their IRL counterpart
    19) Seat belt
       - This is something that will bring back some memories for people who have played before, and it is the exact same, but with a better touch to it. They now play the annoying dinging sound when you don't have it on.
    20) Maps
       - No more shall we suffer with bulky custom maps. Everything will need to look as if it belongs there, and so it shall.
    21) Air Control
       - You will no longer be able to control your big, heavy vehicle in mid-air :)
    22) Recoil
       - Weapons will now "shake" your screen when shooting to "attempt" to disorient you.
    23) Emotes
       - New emote system (/emotes to see available emotes)
       - Use /e <name> to start an emote, and either walk or use /cancelemote to stop
    24) Toggle Neon
       - Hate being stopped for your bad choice in Neon? Well now you can turn it off!
       - Use /neon to turn it on/off
       - Use /neonleft or /neonright or /neonfront or /neonback to turn the respective on or off
    25) Flashbangs
       - SWAT will now be able to utilize Flashbangs to "stun" people (effect lasts for 8 seconds)
    While we had a week to prepare and test things publicly, there still may be some bugs and issues. So if you find a bug or an issue, feel free to tell us about it by following this link: https://forms.gle/Unt2zCEacjw93AKA8

Everything will be looked at as long as we can fix it

Thank you all for allowing this to happen, I hope you guys enjoy the server
    Thanks Ledzo, Community ManagementSummer, Division LeaderCustom Stats thanked for this post
    Likes Remas097, Supportermom liked this post

deadass if these jobs pay like 1k per hour and a supercar is like 500k

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    What's the seatbelt key
    k

^^

If you steal my car, you will get 673 warrants.
    You've been warned!
    Likes Remas097 liked this post

Spicy

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Today is the official day of our 2nd Server Reset.
    smh lies.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    If you steal my car, you will get 673 warrants.
    You've been warned!
    Sounds like a challenge even though I've not been able to connect to the server since first reset.