User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Jeff’s Giveaway

TF2 Giveaway!!!

For this giveaway there are a few requirements;
    • Must put down any date of August that you attended an event in entirety.
    • Along with two other people who attended it with you. (Can't be any member of LE of TF2, I know who attended what event, and who didn't. If you lie, and try to enter this contest, you will be talking with me personally. It is unprofessional to lie and try to win this.)
    • Must be at least an E.
    • With no recent ban from eGO in the past thirty days, if there is one. You are not allowed to enter this giveaway. (This counts if a ban was appealed).

Each event you attend you get your name entered into the giveaway drawing. Each person is placed into two categories, those who have attended more than 3 events, and those between 1-2. The people in the 3+ drawing get a chance to get a 25$ Steam Gift Card, while the people in the 1-2 range, get a chance to win 1 10$ steam giftcard. One person can't win both prizes as the groups as set per how many events you attended. The drawing will take place on August 31st at Midnight CST. Please enter your name for the giveaway in this format.

Name (Forums):
    Name of Event:
    Date of Event:
    Two people who attended the same event:

Each entry you need to do that format, if you don't any submission that are not in that format will be disqualified. Best of luck!
    Last edited by Jeff7890110; 08-20-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    Thanks Maryvale, MrG thanked for this post
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious liked this post

Thanks for doing the giveaway. @Jeff7890110

Unfortunately, the last event I attended was the Edifice Night that was held on the 23rd of July. I'll try to make the next event should you or @DrkChocolate decide to host another before the end of the month.

Stay Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelicious View Post
    Thanks for doing the giveaway. @Jeff7890110

Unfortunately, the last event I attended was the Edifice Night that was held on the 23rd of July. I'll try to make the next event should you or @DrkChocolate decide to host one before the end of the month.

Stay Classy.
    There is one this Sunday and one on Friday (Maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff7890110 View Post
    There is one this Sunday and one on Friday (Maybe)
    Fair enough, has there been an official post on the event(s) or am I just pulling a Ray Charles here? If not, then what time will they start? @Jeff7890110

Sunday is Black Mesa 8PM CST/9PM EST, Fridays in the plan. (Friday may start at 7PM CST/8PM EST)
    Thanks CtrlAltDelicious thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelicious View Post
    Fair enough, has there been an official post on the event(s) or am I just pulling a Ray Charles here? If not, then what time will they start? @Jeff7890110
    Unless something happens (like the event server crashes), we ALWAYS do Blackmesa on Sunday. So I don’t even bother posting it anymore.

And there will be a post soon about Friday.
    Thanks CtrlAltDelicious thanked for this post

I'll be hosting Wacky Wednesday Next Wednesday night, if anyone needs credit towards this contest!

Name (Forums):G-Funk
    Name of Event:Ruined 2fort
    Date of Event:Aug 6th?
    Two people who attended the same event:drk and you (i helped you troubleshoot 2fort) after the event
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Event:Aug 13th
    Two people who attended the same event:drk and Endriou
    Likes Idol, Ledzo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk View Post
    Date of Event:Aug 6th?
    Two people who attended the same event:drk and you (i helped you troubleshoot 2fort) after the event
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Event:Aug 13th
    Two people who attended the same event:drk and Endriou
    (Can't be any member of LE of TF2, I know who attended what event, and who didn't. If you lie, and try to enter this contest, you will be talking with me personally. It is unprofessional to lie and try to win this.)

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast