User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snailss View Post
    its not rly luck based because if you just look at the cube and run in the opposite direction of it and strafe then u wont die
    If it were that easy, nobody would ever die

Deathcrate is for Bronze Wardens

Change my mind
    Thanks Jacko thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Deathcrate is for Bronze Wardens

Change my mind
    Rng games are for bronze map makers padding the amount of stuff in the map with different takes on the same game without offering anything new and exciting to rival pyramid climb
    Change my mind.

deathcrate = you're gonna die
    have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    If it were that easy, nobody would ever die
    Sometimes on a few maps, The prisoners follow this strat and maybe 1-3 die, It get annoying for wardens but it really can be a skill based game.

Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    Sometimes on a few maps, The prisoners follow this strat and maybe 1-3 die, It get annoying for wardens but it really can be a skill based game.
    maybe they just got lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Maryvale View Post
    if you have any control using skill over whether it is life or death in the game then it is not only luck based, therefore the game is not luck based. however, this could be added as a specifically banned first game, but in consistency with other game depictions and the rules, the game is not luck based technically and should be allowed first game in accordance with rules.

however, im actually neutral on this as i hate playing it first regardless, just wanted to point that out as it seems to be a misconception.

also an example of a tactic would be running away from the crate, it doesnt help a ton but it helps more than running toward the crate and 9 out of 10 times better than standing still. there are tactics that help you survive they just arent an incredible help.
    then how do i always keep getting rejected i look so good and i wear cologne

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

Quote Originally Posted by Snailss View Post
    its not rly luck based because if you just look at the cube and run in the opposite direction of it and strafe then u wont die
    Low-key dumbest strat yet, it bounces off walls which can change it's direction at any time. Snailss I expect you to survive every game

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maryvale View Post
    if you have any control using skill over whether it is life or death in the game then it is not only luck based, therefore the game is not luck based. however, this could be added as a specifically banned first game, but in consistency with other game depictions and the rules, the game is not luck based technically and should be allowed first game in accordance with rules.

however, im actually neutral on this as i hate playing it first regardless, just wanted to point that out as it seems to be a misconception.

also an example of a tactic would be running away from the crate, it doesnt help a ton but it helps more than running toward the crate and 9 out of 10 times better than standing still. there are tactics that help you survive they just arent an incredible help.
    Wanna know what else isn't 100% luck, guess the price in Jb_Obama but right now that's also considered luck based

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    It's more luck influenced than luck based.
    So is invis climb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast