User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Breakfloor should've replaced deathcrate. Because BF was luck based for ages

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Not really corrupted's thread about it got denied and it got explained fairly well you should read over them

Sendt fra min FIG-LX1 med Tapatalk

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    Not really corrupted's thread about it got denied and it got explained fairly well you should read over them

Sendt fra min FIG-LX1 med Tapatalk
    Just cuz it got denied then, doesnt mean it will for sure get denied this time, you just gotta make some good points

Quote Originally Posted by Kachowski View Post
    But in other luck based games, like roulette u do still have a chance. You get to chose what place/side u stand in. With deathcrate you choose a spot to stand and run around, you're not gojna be able to predict where its gonna go next or how fast.
    Yea but you dont know for sure, if ur telling me roulette is not fully luck based im just going to jump of vertigo and kill my self inside the game

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Yea but you dont know for sure, if ur telling me roulette is not fully luck based im just going to jump of vertigo and kill my self inside the game
    im just goping based on what you said "You dont get to choose"

Quote Originally Posted by Kachowski View Post
    im just goping based on what you said "You dont get to choose"
    You dont get to choose the outcome

+1

I devised a theory which I believed would help me determine whether this was true and boy it was. first off, i opened up a rainbow colored umbrella in sears resturaunt and i got bad luck because thats bad thing. using my newfound bad luck, i tried to turn on my pc but power went out, so after waiting i booted csgo, next thing you know, the server was down.

when i got into the server the first thing peoples made us play was deathcrate. waddya know i lost ez every time. basically that proves that luck influences deathcrate therefore it should be classified as a luck based map game. dont do this at home.

+1

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

if you have any control using skill over whether it is life or death in the game then it is not only luck based, therefore the game is not luck based. however, this could be added as a specifically banned first game, but in consistency with other game depictions and the rules, the game is not luck based technically and should be allowed first game in accordance with rules.

however, im actually neutral on this as i hate playing it first regardless, just wanted to point that out as it seems to be a misconception.

also an example of a tactic would be running away from the crate, it doesnt help a ton but it helps more than running toward the crate and 9 out of 10 times better than standing still. there are tactics that help you survive they just arent an incredible help.
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, Jacko liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Just cuz it got denied then, doesnt mean it will for sure get denied this time, you just gotta make some good points
    well yeah true about that, but im not too sure though for your thread is still fairly good explained though

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

its not rly luck based because if you just look at the cube and run in the opposite direction of it and strafe then u wont die

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast