User Tag List

Default I notice the servers doing well have at minimum 8 players and they do regular

fights with other squads. I believe this is the only way to bring our numbers back up as the dedicated will either join us to be apart of part time realism, and the matches verses other clans, or it will still be more of how it has been, I am going to put in an app with 3te otherwise I already inquired. like I stated before I would still no matter what like to keep my eGO either way rather it be before my name and I am still a member here or rather after my name as a patch on my shoulder. What do we have to loose? can we find 8 dedicated players to take on an e tag or eGO, do we have at least two admin that can be on regularly to run the realism votes vs ftp? Is this even anything anyone here wants?

we need to take what we have available and use it or we might as well just fade away sooner rather than later.

Hey @TheDopeDragon, nice to see someone making the effort.

You can be a part of both groups - no reason you can't. If you find an admin trainer in Teamspeak from any source game, they can also do a refresher so you get your admin back. I see you're using eGO tags but your admin is no longer there in MAUL. We did a reset a bit ago.

In terms of hosting realism events ourselves - we won't be able to get a server for that at this time, I doubt it anyways. Last times we tried to get anyone on realism we maybe got 5 people... most of whom are all gone now sadly. Not sure what we can really do at this point. So many people busy, so few able to commit time to much.

we don't need a server they use their public server. we just need admins who know how to do it, which I am not one who does. we need to do something and that is what the clans who are surviving now are doing. I am thankful to be allowed to use my Tags regaurdless, and I wanted to clearify before I just went and did what I wanted to do, because I do not want to end up shunned as a result.

And hello Simon . I am afraid we need to rethink how we are doing things on the server... or are we just going to let it fade away?

admin and request to speak has been asked for in teamspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDopeDragon View Post
    And hello Simon . I am afraid we need to rethink how we are doing things on the server... or are we just going to let it fade away?
    I’m with you man. We just don’t have the people with the know how around anymore who did realism for years. If we could find those people and they can get it going... it would be cool.

As far as I know though with the state of how things slowly declined over the years, leadership as a whole was content to just let Hemings slowly fade out - since we weren’t seeing much member activity anymore.

well I guess I will begin packing my duffel bag, I have went down with the ship in to many other guilds/clans, I will keep my patch and check in from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDopeDragon View Post
    well I guess I will begin packing my duffel bag, I have went down with the ship in to many other guilds/clans, I will keep my patch and check in from time to time.

Please do stick with us when you can, I’m with you on the enthusiasm though

See you around dragon
    Likes TheDopeDragon liked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !