User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Jailbreak Vent Camping

The current vent camping rule is pretty trash especially for maps such as Dojo, Avalanche, Peanut, etc. it gives CTs unlimited power to get in groups and sit in front of vents making it nearly inaccessible.

My rule proposal would be to allow CTs to scope into the general area to watch detourers/delayers (Its pretty clear who is detouring for vents), but staring at the entrance of vents/at it wouldn't be allowed.

General area around vents would be up to admin discretion but looking directly into vents would be illegal.

So this would be allowed
    i9oomzM.jpg
    nevhXQQ.jpg
    IIxAAGq.jpg
    IMafJEh.jpg

But this wouldn't
    Rhdquxq.jpg

The big problem with the vent problem before the current rule was the debate over if it was camping or not, but this would allow CTs to do anything as long as they aren't looking directly at vents or sitting infront of it
    Likes Ayto, Kachowski liked this post

"Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

+1

The only rule prohibiting CT's from camping vents is very brief and undescriptive. I think it should be re-defined and re-written to be more strict and clear.

I don't think letting admins use their own discretion on camping the general area of vents is a good idea though, it should be defined in the rules to prevent confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Ayto View Post
    +1

The only rule prohibiting CT's from camping vents is very brief and undescriptive. I think it should be re-defined and re-written to be more strict and clear.

I don't think letting admins use their own discretion on camping the general area of vents is a good idea though, it should be defined in the rules to prevent confusion
    General area would be the same as knifing distance, it changes per situation

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I would say just don't have a direct line of sight in vents and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    General area would be the same as knifing distance, it changes per situation

yo shit matrix got admin lmaoooo gg

Isn't it baiting already? I heard ur not allowed to go up to the cell where the vent is on minecraft beta as it's baiting, dojo same thing, a t could just bomb them and u got like 3 guns infront of cells.
    Likes Kachowski liked this post
    Dislikes Crazy Apple disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Isn't it baiting already? I heard ur not allowed to go up to the cell where the vent is on minecraft beta as it's baiting, dojo same thing, a t could just bomb them and u got like 3 guns infront of cells.
    Yeah but it's overlooked as you are preventing dudes from getting into vents

Likes Kachowski liked this post

Once vents are broken, CTs can pursue them and its not camping at that point. Regardless if cells are open or not if they are broken they can pursue them. Since usually Cells are closed when the vent is first opened, it's honestly not camping when people are staring at the vent- it is pursing since they got the proper sus- they are just pursuing in the only way they can (staring at it) until they can actually access it. I'm fine with if the vents are not open then they do as you suggest, but 9 times out of 10 they will be open.

Also since the vents on this map are always able to be opened, this would be too OP for the Ts to get into vents.
    Dislikes Corrupted, Kachowski disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Apple View Post
    Once vents are broken, CTs can pursue them and its not camping at that point. Regardless if cells are open or not if they are broken they can pursue them. Since usually Cells are closed when the vent is first opened, it's honestly not camping when people are staring at the vent- it is pursing since they got the proper sus- they are just pursuing in the only way they can (staring at it) until they can actually access it. I'm fine with if the vents are not open then they do as you suggest, but 9 times out of 10 they will be open.

Also since the vents on this map are always able to be opened, this would be too OP for the Ts to get into vents.
    It's not, to get to a marker it takes like 10 seconds MAX, after the 10 seconds you can go into the vents and probably kill the people who went there after cells were open. Why? Because you don't have enough time to do the parkour, atleast for scout, sometimes u can do it for hentai fast enough. Ct's can ALREADY stare the absolute heck out of it. Most of the time the ct's that do that legit drop down turn around and wait for any t's to drop down. Atleast that's on dojo, some maps are different.
    Likes Kachowski, Matrix liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast