User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Post More gang rewards

You should add more gang rewards like u can buy more knifes like a karambit or something the gold knife is a little underwelming for 5k credits
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

heads up knife / skin plugins are banned by Valve so thats gonna be a hard NOPE. But they I believe do have plans on more stuffs to do with credits
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    heads up knife / skin plugins are banned by Valve so thats gonna be a hard NOPE. But they I believe do have plans on more stuffs to do with credits
    True but theres csgo commands to give vanilla knives, that shouldn't be bannable/against valve tos
    Last edited by Corrupted; 07-15-2019 at 05:42 PM.

If its not the default knife (the one you get with CSGO) its not allowed I believe
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    If its not the default knife (the one you get with CSGO) its not allowed I believe
    Then why do we have a golden knife?

Honestly I like how the jb server doesn't have lots of custom/ cosmetic plugins. I think maybe adding pay and bounty to normal players would be cool but I really want the server to stay as close as possible to a normal cs not super crazy cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Then why do we have a golden knife?
    https://blog.counter-strike.net/inde...er_guidelines/

The rule states that you should not have anything on a community server that you do not have in your real inventory, and if you do, it is against their guidelines. You can find this in rule (1) on that link. The reason you can use the golden knife even though it is not in your inventory is because you can use it in gun game, it's just a retextured version of an item that you have and is not an official skin that you can get in your inventory, nor is it workshop. From what I remember, you could get this during the final kill in gun game, regardless of your knife. Anyone could use this. This is the only custom skin that valve allows for community servers to use.
    Thanks Division LeaderSmeaR thanked for this post
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

golden knife is from arms race, not a skin / weapon so its 100% allowed, as @Maryvale explained
    Last edited by dryden; 07-16-2019 at 10:31 AM.
    Thanks Division LeaderSmeaR thanked for this post
    Likes Maryvale liked this post
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

I know there have been talks about what they can do, and I have some suggestions...

1. more ways to move the credits around. Paying, more ways to gamble, and more ways to earn them as a CT
    2. More rewards purchased with credits: CT skins? something like DS tags? monthly rankings on who has the most, and maybe a giveaway for the winner, Maybe you can buy your way onto the top of ct queue?
    3. Not giving credits to afk people (to get rid of farming credits)

These are just the ones I've thought of, and would add to the JB Experience...

and i know @CtrlAltDelicious has some great ideas...
    MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

1. more ways to move the credits around. Paying, more ways to gamble, and more ways to earn them as a CT
    But isn't this for gangs, not for CT's. If ct's can earn credits by getting kills, or whatever the way will be this will make ct's even more cancer.

More rewards purchased with credits: CT skins? something like DS tags? monthly rankings on who has the most, and maybe a giveaway for the winner, Maybe you can buy your way onto the top of ct queue?
    If it would be vip then +1 with that.
    Dislikes Maryvale disliked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast