User Tag List

Cool Hey You! APPS Wanted

Right now Minecraft is going through some BIG changes and fun new things!
    And we want you to be apart of the magic~
    That's right, I want you to join APPS

APPS is a group that helps build or create an event. They also help test upcoming projects.

All you need is to be a member of EGO, have Minecraft, a creative mind, and passion for making fun for everyone :D

Interested?
    Just contact MrDark
    Email him at Thedarkone329@gmail.com
    Last edited by Tea; 07-28-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    Likes Ark, Maryvale liked this post

I’m always willing to help. Minecraft is my chill out game. Building is my way of relaxing.

Hey, I currently cannot apply for eGO Member as I recently came off of a ban as of early this month. (I'm Elythion from the server, the good builder you helped out with some water breathing.) I am more than happy to help build regardless of my status, but for now, I cannot apply.

I am best at building themed "structures" such as houses, medieval fortresses, dojos, cartoony homes, high/low detail, and build edits. If you find yourself needing more skilled builders, please don't forget you can always contact me and I'll be on in minutes. I also used to own a server and I know how to help with things on the back-end, from optimization to implementation.
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

What kind of time commitment is minimum? I know I kind of fell off and had no free time last time I applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryvale View Post
    I am best at building themed "structures" such as houses, medieval fortresses, dojos, cartoony homes, high/low detail, and build edits. If you find yourself needing more skilled builders, please don't forget you can always contact me and I'll be on in minutes. I also used to own a server and I know how to help with things on the back-end, from optimization to implementation.
    I'm hoping with the fixing of events that I can make a section of it into creative for anyone who would offer builds of any kind for ECs to incorporate into an event. But it might take awhile.
    Likes Maryvale liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dust 2 < Mirage View Post
    What kind of time commitment is minimum? I know I kind of fell off and had no free time last time I applied.
    We're at the point where we understand school and jobs are going to take up people's time. We're looking for help building when they can and if they're on playing not minding being called to the event server for test runs.

Hey, messaged MrDark on the forums about a week ago with no response. Seems they haven't logged in since April of this year. Is email the preferred point of contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Dust 2 < Mirage View Post
    Hey, messaged MrDark on the forums about a week ago with no response. Seems they haven't logged in since April of this year. Is email the preferred point of contact?
    Yes I'm sorry about this. He's been very busy. I guess I will change the post for now.