User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Show MS, EC, TT, AT...

On the pG website there was a section where you could see all the admins that were in Media, MS, EC, TT, and AT (I might be forgetting some). This was a good way because you could message someone that you need. For example if you need a AT to clear up a rule you could ask them. It could also show all the owners or whatever you call them. This could be under the community tab.
    Likes TinyMuffinLord liked this post

Well, all managers and up are shown in the community tab > leadership roster.
    But I agree this would be good as if someone has an event idea they know who to go to or whatever.
    PS. Dont forget about RCs
    Member Services EC Manager
    Join eGO! | Join MS (eG+) | Contact Leadership Here! | New to eGO? Start here! | Breaking News! | Want to know when events are happening? Click Here!
    Want to see an event happen? Find me in Teamspeak or pm me on steam or discord
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

I think it would be neat to see this implemented, it would just have to be updated frequently, or somehow implemented with MAUL. I'd volunteer to keep it updated if it must be manual. If approved by tech, it won't be at the top of their todo list.
    Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

That sounds really cool and I remember using that in pG to find out who was an AT for questions

Great idea! Hopefully we can see it soon and would be really helpful.
    Likes Maryvale liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewW View Post
    I think it would be neat to see this implemented, it would just have to be updated frequently, or somehow implemented with MAUL. I'd volunteer to keep it updated if it must be manual. If approved by tech, it won't be at the top of their todo list.
    It shouldn't be manual. Volunteer or not, it's simply too unrealistic to expect an individual to maintain a roster of such size without tools. Prestige did it, and we've got more resources than Prestige had. I agree with your assessment that this wouldn't be a top priority for Tech. It's not critical, nor is it essential. It is, however, a significant quality of life improvement over the current, top-centric roster. It's important to get more names in peoples heads. This would mean less people going directly to a manager (ex. Admin Training). This gives less stress on individuals, in addition to more exposure for the admins to demonstrate proficiency. This applies to other aids as well, not just AT.

All of these teams keep some sort of roster behind closed doors and they are manually done. Perhaps there could be discussion to make these more available.
    Noah "RipplyTiger151"
    Chief Farming Officer, Former Community Manager
    Grand Theft Auto / Member Services

New to EdgeGamers? | Complaints / Concerns | Suggestions | Ban Contests | Ban Requests

Quote Originally Posted by RipplyTiger151 View Post
    All of these teams keep some sort of roster behind closed doors and they are manually done. Perhaps there could be discussion to make these more available.
    1 thread, multiple replies for each game / team to edit their own section and update for the public. Does that sound feasible?
    Andrew

Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewW View Post
    1 thread, multiple replies for each game / team to edit their own section and update for the public. Does that sound feasible?
    It's feasible. To be clear, if the question is if someone can copy the corresponding info from private rosters onto a public sheet, it's manageable. It would be inferior to an automatically synced list, obviously, but it would serve as a stopgap should we accomplish this via MAUL later.

Quote Originally Posted by Architect of Life View Post
    It's feasible. To be clear, if the question is if someone can copy the corresponding info from private rosters onto a public sheet, it's manageable. It would be inferior to an automatically synced list, obviously, but it would serve as a stopgap should we accomplish this via MAUL later.
    Exactly, can we get a ComMgr's opinion on this? @RipplyTiger151
    Andrew

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast