User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

We can probably do something on wordpress just like we did with the leadership roster: https://www.edge-gamers.com/leadership/

Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    We can probably do something on wordpress just like we did with the leadership roster: https://www.edge-gamers.com/leadership/
    If y'all are cool with giving access to a bunch of Sr. Mgrs to update.
    Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant / Squad Leader of Patrol B, Aviation Supervisor

Probably gonna be a no go for WordPress. However, I'd say we could make a post in a general forum and allow for the appropriate specialty team managers and such to modify it. I'll take a better look when I'm not working and get it figured out. No need for this to be rushed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
    Likes Advisorpeloc liked this post

Noah "RipplyTiger151"
    Former Community Manager, Public Relations
    Member Services & Support

New to EdgeGamers? | Complaints / Concerns | Suggestions | Ban Contests | Ban Requests

Great suggestion @carter227 !
    have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by RipplyTiger151 View Post
    Probably gonna be a no go for WordPress. However, I'd say we could make a post in a general forum and allow for the appropriate specialty team managers and such to modify it. I'll take a better look when I'm not working and get it figured out. No need for this to be rushed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
    Make sure it's in the same order as the leadership roster is presented if you're going to create the thread. I wouldn't give you the end of my grief if you misorder them.

This suggestion was accepted and a thread was made regarding who is who on the forums.

~Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2