User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LBrGaming View Post
    I responded to this idea in the poll thread for my thoughts on the idea.

https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/s...32#post3101732

I'd most definitely come back for BF4 though if a server were return!

But...

Can I bring my Saiga 12K? My baby needs some play time
    Ill bring my RPG and DOA back just like this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQVMJR7Xws

Quote Originally Posted by alex2142hp1 View Post
    Ill bring my RPG and DOA back just like this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQVMJR7Xws
    The memories.... it's, it's beautiful!

EDIT: I gave up trying post a GIF...
    e - 06-03-2015
    eG - 09-02-2015
    eGO - 11-29-2015

Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 are my favorite Battlefields to be honest, so if this happens; I know what I'll be investing my money in to get and play more.

Definitely!

jeezerman: you know misterboy, its not fun to play the game when people use aimbot
    *DEAD* Killah Zillah : If that was a backstab then I'm a teapot.
    Jade: I take solace in cheese.
    <16:26:26> "Cyclone": are we humans
    <16:26:28> "Cyclone": or are dancer

Wink

Too bad you’re not thinking about getting a BF1 server ...im so good at the game, I would be on 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Artimus View Post
    BF4 is my main game and it's a shame we don't have a server. If we get one we'll need to dedicate, and in some cases sacrifice time we might put into other games, to get this server started until it's popular. Any server will fail if we aren't willing to do that.
    We tried with Insurgency, with all our heart ! But sometimes I have to accept that failure can be an option...
    Last edited by Ledzo; 07-11-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Dislikes AdvisorBeemermarine disliked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

[QUOTE=Ledzo;3102208]Too bad you’re not thinking about getting a BF1 server ...im so good at the game, I would be on 24/7

Not a lot of the players on this community owns this game firstly and secondly @Ledzo BF4 would actually great because it is one of the best battlefield games sold and yet still maintains to this day a player base that as big as most of our game supported servers on eGO if you have played it. BF1 is a good game but easily people can let it go because it is not as creative as BF4. The maps on BF4 are the best not going to lie specially operation locker and the base maps for BF4 in that matter and if eGO had a 24/7 operation locker fam that game server would be easily full because most of the players on BF4 wants operation locker and if they are bored they go on other maps.

[QUOTE=Depression;3102212]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledzo View Post
    Too bad you’re not thinking about getting a BF1 server ...im so good at the game, I would be on 24/7

Not a lot of the players on this community owns this game firstly and secondly @Ledzo BF4 would actually great because it is one of the best battlefield games sold and yet still maintains to this day a player base that as big as most of our game supported servers on eGO if you have played it. BF1 is a good game but easily people can let it go because it is not as creative as BF4. The maps on BF4 are the best not going to lie specially operation locker and the base maps for BF4 in that matter and if eGO had a 24/7 operation locker fam that game server would be easily full because most of the players on BF4 wants operation locker and if they are bored they go on other maps.
    As I do agree with it being the best Battlefield game we have, I would disagree with it having a playerbase as large as other supported games.

Due to eGO not having a server for a prolonged amount of time, other community servers will have taken their rightful place at the top of the server list. Most players will not move from their favourite server, simply based off of their recorded stats and people they may see regularly.

Also, see my post from the Poll Thread: https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/s...=1#post3101732

The Playerbase struggles to go higher than 10,000 players daily and out of an average 700 community hosted servers, only around 200 have ANY players on. That's around 28-30%.

For eGO to bring back a server and keep it, the server would need to be at least half full throughout its life, or face being lost in an ocean of empty servers.

I for one would love to see an eGO BF4 server return, but financially, I would feel it would be a waste of eGO's resources and the leaderships' time.
    e - 06-03-2015
    eG - 09-02-2015
    eGO - 11-29-2015

about gosh dang time. I want to kick some buttocks on BF4
    Last edited by Custom Stats; 07-12-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Shadowplay or it didn't happen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast