User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Quote Originally Posted by HirizaKyo View Post
    OH premature ventricular contractions.
    They're just heart shudders or where your heart just has an extra beat randomly.

It's probably the most common thing. A lot of people will get it.
    I actually didn't think about it ! It's maybe not the most teached subject during our cursus but indeed it is very common..
    Thanks for the challenge @HirizaKyo
    have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Ledzo View Post
    I actually didn't think about it ! It's maybe not the most teached subject during our cursus but indeed it is very common..
    Thanks for the challenge @HirizaKyo
    Any time!

The questions you asked to find out what it was were actually super on point to what my doctors asked me!

Do you work with mental health stuff too?

Quote Originally Posted by HirizaKyo View Post

Do you work with mental health stuff too?
    I try to be as polyvalent as possible
    Likes HirizaKyo liked this post

That's a masculine only disease ! Unfortunately
    Which color are you blind to if I may ask publicly?
    As far as I know, color blindness is found in both men and women, it is simply the most common in men.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    hey @Ledzo, Recently ive been noticing little red spots on me, all over my legs, arms chest. Recently I got bit by some bug(probably a mosquito) and the next day it was a pretty decent size line of the dots on my neck. The spots seem as if they were drawn on by somebody. Not itchy, not painful, no lumps/bumps, not hotter or colder than normal. Im fairly active doing tack and field and used to play hockey. Im about to get it checked out but figuer Id ask you.
    welp, i got it checked out, doctor thinks its something with my immune system. Let me know what you thin it is
    =(e)= : 07-13-2018
    =(eG)= : 4-21-2019
    =(eGO)=: 6-07-2019
    Member Services: 6-13-2019

If you have any questions about anything or want to play or hangout just add me or pm me on discord

Discord: 3dsam#3179

Quote Originally Posted by Fuetaran View Post
    As far as I know, color blindness is found in both men and women, it is simply the most common in men.
    like much much more common in men stupid Y chromie
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    welp, i got it checked out, doctor thinks its something with my immune system. Let me know what you thin it is
    Hey sorry sammy your post got lost in the midst:
    Sorry i cant really think of anything but before spending money on plenty of different blood tests can you PM me the history of these symptoms chronogicaly, any other remarks you have... I would really like to have your full background before trying to emit any hypothesis
    @3dsam1
    Last edited by Ledzo; 07-11-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    like much much more common in men stupid Y chromie
    As I said in a previous post: male-only diseases are the consequence of a mutation of the X chromosome, I don’t think there are any vital proteins created thanks to the Y chromosome but correct me of im wrong, that can be interesting if you post your research in a thread or send a PM !

Quote Originally Posted by Fuetaran View Post
    @Fuetaran what was your question ?

As I said in a previous post: male-only diseases are the consequence of a mutation of the X chromosome, I don’t think there are any vital proteins created thanks to the Y chromosome but correct me of im wrong, that can be interesting if you post your research in a thread or send a PM !
    ===============================================

In X-linked inheritance, the mother carries the mutated gene on one of her X chromosomes and will pass on the mutated gene to 50 percent of her children. Because females have two X chromosomes, the effect of a mutation on one X chromosome is offset by the normal gene on the other X chromosome.
    ~https://nei.nih.gov/health/color_blindness/facts_about

it mainly affects boys, but can affect girls in some cases... girls are only affected if their father has a colour vision deficiency and their mother is a carrier of the genetic fault
    ~https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/colour-vision-deficiency/

Its insanely rare but its possible
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4