User Tag List

Thread: Checking in

Default Checking in

Hey guys, its been awhile since i checked in. Just an update on what been going on in my life.

Lost my grandmother last Christmas. I learn she was hospitalized on Dec 21. And Dec 23rd, she'd passed into God's hands. So I spent Christmas day flying back to the Philippines.

Still trying to get in the Army, messed up on paperwork and they found out I have AdHD while i was abroad, so busy trying to get that sorted. Amazon is really screwing me on that one.

Currently sitting unemployed after getting laid off.

Other than that, I really haven't been playing BF lately, just haven't had the drive. Been playing the division 2 if anyone's game.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Samurai_TwoSeven; 06-23-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    =(e)= 20 December 2014
    =(eG)=
    =(eGO)=

Eagle Scout: 15 June 2016

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Hope your enlistment problems are resolved quickly. Hang in there, the best from all of us here at EGO.
    I am Death, Come to Me

Hope to see you here soon. Don't let life get you down, there will be more "ups" for sure.

Sorry to your hear about your loss man, Hope you get your ADHD issue resolved, I know it's a hassle, you probably go get waiver for that . Good luck with all brother!

Always more ups then downs my friend! Keep your head up man it will all get better!