User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Question Rule Clarification About Confusing T's

    In the rules it has a section, "As a warden, you must not..." where it states, " Confusing the Prisoners, for example: "When I say go which is not now, go to the blue circle", then opening the cells and killing everyone who went - or giving so many orders quickly to make them loose track...etc.". My question for clarification is that some people believe the command "when I say go which is not now." Is the part not allowed as stated by the rules. I however always understood stating that was ok. The part not allowed being when the warden then after states, "go to the blue circle" and using the term "go" in the next command could be confusing. If I have misunderstood this rule and wardens are never supposed to use the term " when I say go which is not now." I would have two problems. My first being the term is greatly helpful as a warden especially in maps like vipinthemix or after a previous warden dies. The other being the rule is not specific on the term and doesn't ban the term itself, only the confusing nature of how some new or not clear wardens use it. If person in charge of rules does not fully understand the question I am asking, I would love to have a short discussion on the matter over discord or through the forums.

  2. #2

    Default

    I thought the problem was not with the wording but the action of opening cells while not saying go which confuses the T's as when the cells opened they assumed they could then follow the command.
    Thanks Shower thanked for this post
    Likes TinyMuffinLord liked this post
     
    Add me on Steam

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I thought the problem was not with the wording but the action of opening cells while not saying go which confuses the T's as when the cells opened they assumed they could then follow the command.
    I agree that doing that would be considered confusing T's, but for the same reason as the one I was asking.This would be because stating "when I say go which is not now..." "go" no matter if the T's are in cells or not. It should be reasonably considered only the first go was not included in the previous command.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Showers > baths

  4. #4

    Default

    If a large amount of the Ts or CTs are at any time confused by a warden's orders, that warden should rephrase or give different orders. There is no reason for players to ever die because they were confused about what to do. That's a failure on the Warden, not on the Ts.

    tl;dr Ts should be killed for rebelling, not confusion.
    Likes Shower, Ayto liked this post
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    If a large amount of the Ts or CTs are at any time confused by a warden's orders, that warden should rephrase or give different orders. There is no reason for players to ever die because they were confused about what to do. That's a failure on the Warden, not on the Ts.

    tl;dr Ts should be killed for rebelling, not confusion.
    I completely agree and that is why I am asking because I would love to still use the phrase "when I say go which is not now." while also not being told this is not allowed or is confusing in it of itself.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Showers > baths

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachowskii View Post
    Its confusing ts because of the wording "when I say go which is not now, GO to the blue marker" they're saying go inside of the command which would confuse the ts.
    To say the action properly "when I say go which is not now" after that the right thing to say is "get to my red marker" or "get in side climb" the way people say it makes it confusing and sometimes T's get confused by it and then it gets turned into a pointing finger conflict
    Likes Shower liked this post
     
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= CtrlAltDelicious: Please abide by all of our game server rules. I'm going to start doing this.
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= CtrlAltDelicious: One warning to rule them all.
    (ADMINS) =(eG)= dfreed: thats smart

    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Matt: Can we do it??? o.0

    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= CtrlAltDelicious: No.

    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= CtrlAltDelicious: Lmao.

    (ADMINS) =(eG)= dfreed: rofl

  7. #7

    Default

    Just say something like "when I say apple, go here" and then just say apple. EZ PZ no way someone could be confused about it or try to say they were free killed if they run early. Come up with different ways of wording things.
    Likes Shower liked this post
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Just say something like "when I say apple, go here" and then just say apple. EZ PZ no way someone could be confused about it or try to say they were free killed if they run early. Come up with different ways of wording things.
    That would work... but then you would have a problem when you say "when I say apple which is not now, go to the red marker." Then people may go the the red marker while disregarding the first part. The main point of the post was to try and find the set in stone fact on the rules because I already knew the common usage of the command. This could help I just would never use that language personally. Tldr Some things can't be helped and I want a solid rule to quote.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Showers > baths

  9. #9

    Default

    I think the best option @Shower is talk to AT about this and have them create a judgement on if this scenario confines within Confusing Ts
    Thanks Shower thanked for this post
     
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

  10. #10

    Default

    @Shower With this specific rule. "When I say go which is not now" is allowed in different situations. Using it as described in the rules as a way to kill T's by baiting them into following a command is when it becomes a trap command. If you were in a location such as main cells(On VIPinthemix), and are trying to move the T's through the corridor to pool. The command "When I say go, which is not now crouch walk follow the rainbow colored line" Once the line is being drawn immediately say go, the trap command part comes from drawing the line before saying go with the intent to kill those who start to pursue. In most cases you should avoid the "when I say go" commands. Markers and the painter tool for guiding T's should only be used in conjunction with a command, not placed when a command is not being issued. Forcing T's to wait to follow a command is bound to end up with people abusing the command for kills and others getting confused.

    TL:DR When I say go commands should be avoided in most situations. If the command leads to confused T's rephrase it before continuing. As Nick said, T's should be killed from rebelling, not confusion.
    Last edited by Power_Outlet; 07-03-2019 at 02:26 AM.
    Thanks Shower, AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •