User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Reformed Cops

Thumbs up Reformed Cops

So, hi. My name is Cops, also known as the most cancer CT in the whole of Jailbreak. To start things off, I've been playing PG/eGO since January of last year and Jailbreak is all of what I've really played. I'm known there as the most cancer CT, a disrespectful guy, and overall just a "C word". My change to cancer really started a year ago with the merge and it was just more enjoyable for me and I realized that I needed to be strict to cover up for the mistakes that new CTs make that cost rounds. I got promoted by the time of the merge but would sadly abuse my powers and disrespect players, as an admin shouldn't. As of today, I'd like to announce my attempt of reforming and being the calm CT I was back when I joined. I realized that the server should connect people on a global level to share good times and fun but my attitude and cancer gets in the way of it. I will try my best to stop with the cancer, make JB more enjoyable, and be an all around good eGO player. People would probably think that I'm joking and all but I really do plan on being a better player and make the player's experiences better and teach the new people more about the rules.

Hope y'all have a great day and stay safe ~

--------> (people reading this)
    Last edited by Cops; 06-20-2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Add more
    Thanks Division LeaderArbiter thanked for this post

PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE EM'

cops' fourth reform. hope this one lasts lol

i hope you can stick with it and continue to be a better guy, i believe in u
    discord: lily#0992 - steam

<3

-pg- late 2017
    [pG] 6/23/18
    left 9/2/18
    =(e)= 4/10/19
    =(eG)= 6/7/19
    =(eGO)= never lol

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    cops' fourth reform. hope this one lasts lol

i hope you can stick with it and continue to be a better guy, i believe in u
    Nah fr, I mean it this time lol. Change is always gonna happen, in the server's case, a lot of old playerrs are quitting or playing way less. It ain't right to f up the experience for the new players and draw them away from the server. (gimme a kiss so this is my final reform)
    Likes Supporterlily liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    cancer cts > reformed cts
    Trueee but thats more fun for me, not the server xP

Yay cops reformed back from a cancer CT/warden!

Ya boi @Cops is back with the fire, let see what happens man. All the best!

hopfully this sticks, honestly it was really fun playing with you when you weren't as toxic and cancer.
    =(e)= : 07-13-2018
    =(eG)= : 4-21-2019
    =(eGO)=: 6-07-2019
    Member Services: 6-13-2019

If you have any questions about anything or want to play or hangout just add me or pm me on discord

Discord: 3dsam#3179

Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    Yay cops reformed back from a cancer CT/warden!

Ya boi @Cops is back with the fire, let see what happens man. All the best!
    Thanks habibi, inshallah ma at5nth and this actually happens haha
    Likes Depression liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    hopfully this sticks, honestly it was really fun playing with you when you weren't as toxic and cancer.
    True. It was a lot better back then and hopefully it'll be better this time round ^^

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast