User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tikeraaq View Post
    Would it be possible to make a post about it/contacting advisers/DLs to try and make it happen you reckon?
    DoDS has 1 leadership member only - Superglue. He’s swamped with a new kid and life too.

Who wants to help me fill avalanche everyday ? That’s a start...let’s talk events after we get some steady recruiting going

I will be idling on the server 24/7 if I can feel enthusiasm for our project

We can create a google doc to organize ourselves for the server-fillings, it’s ok to play with random people, but it’s even better when you’re with a buddy or two !
    Likes Prospero liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ledzo View Post
    Who wants to help me fill avalanche everyday ? That’s a start...let’s talk events after we get some steady recruiting going

I will be idling on the server 24/7 if I can feel enthusiasm for our project

We can create a google doc to organize ourselves for the server-fillings, it’s ok to play with random people, but it’s even better when you’re with a buddy or two !
    I could idle whenever i'm home and not playing bf1/5 ( this because my processor cant handle anything else besides that single game )
    GMT+1 Timezone
    Multi-Divisional Recruiter
    Day Of Defeat / Counterstrike-Source / Counterstrike:Go / Team Fortress 2

Day Of Defeat Source/Personnel Service Member Recruitment Coordinator / NME Representative.
    Need help with recruiting ? Click Here.

Feel Free to message me in steam if you need help with anything.
    Or click Here to message me.

The Dutch Edge-Gamers Marksman.

i still am on and play everyday not the same though without you all....... =(
    Thanks Ledzo, Simon thanked for this post
    Likes Prospero liked this post

It's been a long while, way long. I am around, and have in the past few months been to avl, but never see Ego in there.

River Rats til I die.
    Also, RD woot.
    Last edited by RawSlade; 09-01-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    Thanks Ledzo thanked for this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5