User Tag List

Thread: Bank Heist ?

Default Bank Heist ?

Hi everyone, recently new to the server, is there talks about adding in bank heists / other robbery opportunities? (apologies if this was discussed in a different thread just wanted to make sure)
    Thanks Muffs thanked for this post
    Likes Supportermom liked this post

Hey thanks for your post, we did have a bank robbery and it's currently removed pending a rework I believe. We have a thread going right now for suggestions for the server, so if you're interested go ahead and make any other suggestions that you might have here: https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/s...OU-Like-To-See

It's in the works. ~

Hope you guys are ready to buy a drill.
    Likes Muffs liked this post

I'm pretty sure the bank heist in paleto was broken due to an update, nothing we did on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I'm pretty sure the bank heist in paleto was broken due to an update, nothing we did on purpose.
    Yeah, I added on to it where it would do bank robberies Paleto etc with different amount of cops on and some of the code in there wasnt having it. Soon enough. Got some robberies worth while coming to the server. You guys are going to have to plan for these. Atm the default money is set at 1m-3m dirty with 8 cops required to be on. Around 5 minutes to pull off. These prices of course are subject to change depending on how everyone feels about em. Robbing these banks have a cooldown for a couple of hours though so its not constant bam bam bam.
    Thanks Supportermom thanked for this post
    Likes JasonisAsian liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Yeah, I added on to it where it would do bank robberies Paleto etc with different amount of cops on and some of the code in there wasnt having it. Soon enough. Got some robberies worth while coming to the server. You guys are going to have to plan for these. Atm the default money is set at 1m-3m dirty with 8 cops required to be on. Around 5 minutes to pull off. These prices of course are subject to change depending on how everyone feels about em. Robbing these banks have a cooldown for a couple of hours though so its not constant bam bam bam.
    Thank you so much. This has awesome RP potential, and obviously would require some serious set up on both parties. Can't wait to try it on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Epic gamer moment

This has been implemented. ~ Happy Robbing.