View Poll Results: Do you think we should have an AOP

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 31.58%
  • no

13 68.42%
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Post Do you think we should have an AOP?

I think an AOP would help in times with limited players. What do you think?
    yes or no
    Thanks Confission thanked for this post

I think it would be a good idea to have the option to have an AOP. I think it should change up probably monthly though. One problem I see that could arise is drug locations being so condensed. But at the same time I think it should switch to keep it fresh, and at times have the whole city as the AOP.
    Thanks Jordan thanked for this post
    Dislikes Supportermom disliked this post

I think this would make player owned shops useless at times.
    Thanks Jordan thanked for this post

That may be true, however it can get repetitive and boring when trying to find people around and not being able to RP in times with low player counts. As Muffs said the AOP can change to different locations. Anyways this might be temporary if it happens.

In my opinion, forcing everyone into a specific area wouldn’t be that great of an idea. There’d be lag, constant admin situations, etc. From what I’ve seen, AOP’s only work on menu servers with small populations, and even then there are countless trolls who like to drive flatbeds into crowds.

When you look at servers like NoPixel or Redline RP, they don’t depend on an AOP to have an RP server. It’s up to the players to make RP for themselves and others, not locations.

Having an AOP would be a major step backwards for the server.
    Likes Remas097 liked this post

This is why we have admins. To deal with people with low effort RP. People who break the rules will be dealt with. The lag issue can be true but with low pop its not the biggest issue. Not everyone is going to be on top of each other. We have had events and there are a lot of people and it isnt bad.

Yeah, it would seem like we would be going backwards if we do AOP. Using Twitter to meet up with people and coming together with more RP ideas, brainstorm.
    Likes Supportermom, Confission, Remas097 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Yeah, it would seem like we would be going backwards if we do AOP. Using Twitter to meet up with people and coming together with more RP ideas, brainstorm.
    I have seen a decline in twitter usage and not a lot of people look at it.

You also have to take into account the population of Nopixel or Redline they typically have high POP.

uhhh, i dont play gta much so im probably just dumb, but what is a AOP?

Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast