User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    The cops can handle it fine, its the civilians that get mad waiting 15 minutes for police/fire response which limits our ability to actually roleplay. We sit on scene for 3 seconds then zoom of to the next one.
    Just sayin, in the rare case where they will have to wait 15 minutes to be revived, that means the cops are clearly taking time to RP out their scenes, which is a good thing.

I disagree with this, it's limiting RP for all of us. We're not getting the highest quality RP out here either, so it would mostly just restrict us to crappy RP 90% of the time instead of us getting a good one after a few bad ones.

You would be restricting RP, and it would just make it so that every knucklehead that runs from the police on a basic traffic stop would be hogging the priorities. And so what if you're running drugs or have a warrant and the police go to pull you over and there's a priority cool down, what happens then? It just makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    The thought process behind such a suggestion is to actually allow our police and fire to respond to calls, and roleplay them out. Currently we just have to zoom from call to call and cannot roleplay sufficiently on scene due to the amount of shootings and robberies constantly going on. If you disagree with this, please provide at the very least why.
    Because you assume every call we go out to is a good RP scene. 90% of calls are just someone robbing, someone wants a quick revive, etc. Implementing this wouldn't force people to make good RP since it's every 15 minutes, it would just limit the people trying to do something decent.

In real life also there are not 2 pursuits, 3 shots fired calls, 2 robberies and etc all happening at the same time. This will help limit the number of priorities happening at the same time that makes us unable to respond to the low priority calls or making the experience for cops and civs better by having police able to respond to their calls.

I think this is a good idea because it will force people to do some other sort of RP besides just getting in police chase after police chase or shootout after shootout. Would this start off as a bad thing possibly, yes. People could "Hog" the priorities, but when they spend a long time in jail afterwords or have their cars permanently impounded it will cause them to have to rethink what they are doing. I think the initial adjustment will be a shock to the system, but then like everything else, it will soon become normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack L. View Post
    I think this is a good idea because it will force people to do some other sort of RP besides just getting in police chase after police chase or shootout after shootout. Would this start off as a bad thing possibly, yes. People could "Hog" the priorities, but when they spend a long time in jail afterwords or have their cars permanently impounded it will cause them to have to rethink what they are doing. I think the initial adjustment will be a shock to the system, but then like everything else, it will soon become normal.
    I think the thing to do is give people more things to do. To be frank there isn't a whole lot of interesting things players can engage in, so naturally they come to the cops.

While it may seem like a good idea, can you honestly believe that people are going to abide by that? I see this being added and being almost completely ignored by new and old players. Regardless of rule enforcement or not.
    Thanks Division LeaderArbiter thanked for this post
    Likes Muffs liked this post

I like the idea of no priority cooldown and some peoples crap just goes unanswered.
    Thanks Division LeaderArbiter thanked for this post
    Likes mom, Remas097 liked this post

I don't think it is a good idea to have something like this. I saw some reviews and when new players log on they do not see it and may ignore/be ignorant of the cooldown and get in trouble unknowingly. I saw some of the Civs give negative comments about it in discord as well.
    Last edited by Summer; 06-20-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    Thanks mom, Muffs thanked for this post
    Likes JollyDoctor liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast