User Tag List

Default Interested in joining the tech team?

Hello ladies and gents,

Are you interested in joining EdgeGamers tech team?

Fill this out:

CLICK ME

Once completed, send @SmeaR a pm, and he will review.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SmeaR; 06-15-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    Thanks ChrisChross thanked for this post
    Likes Godzilla liked this post

Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Updated with google doc questions.
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Updated using form questions.

Updated