User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

**** man... after an absence this is not what i hoped to come back to....

Without rogue, ego and jail as a whole would never had been what it it was. shit.. Didnt think id ever cry about someone i never met in real life but, but god damn.. This hurts...

Rest in peace bud. You were one of the greatest things to happen to this community, and you touched a lot of hearts with the countless work you put in to not only your maps, but to your friendships as well.

Love ya brother.
    Last edited by Fistacles; 06-16-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    Likes Yehhp liked this post

Rest in peace Rogue. I'll never forget all of those fun times we had on the jail server. You were such a great friend and an amazing map maker. I enjoyed ranting with you and messing around on teamspeak. You will truly be missed buddy.

Rest in peace buddy. Will never forget the good times that we had playing jail back in the day. Hopefully you've already got a gaming PC setup in heaven

Aw crap. RS will always be part of the holy trinity of Counter Strike in my mind. I cannot imagine eGO without him. Now I has a sad.

Never got to meet you, but I'm sure the Counter-Strike scene wouldn't be the same without you. Rest In Peace.

~
    #RebelNation
    #ArbyPHAT
    ~ =(e)= 1/16/2019
    ~Banned 3/10/2019
    ~Unbanned 4/10/2019
    ~ =(eG)= Not Yet
    ~ =(eGO)= Not Yet

I had to reactivate my acct when someone dropped this news on an old Facebook Group. Despite never being that close to Rogue Sniper I do remember back in 2011-2012 the amazing Jail nights we would have on CS:S. Those maps were a blast to play. He will be sorely missed, my condolences to his family and friends

Hard Drive went poof, haven't found a replacement yet, so no gaming for me for a while

ADD ME ON STEAM FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER * AND GOOGLE+ IF YOU WANT

*Warning: Prolonged exposure to my twitter may cause nausea, headaches, and other non-catalogued symptoms; please see your medic before clicking on "follow"

Was hoping someone would make this thread. It was sad to hear, RIP Rogue "Yokai" Sniper. Thanks for all the great times you brought, and may your life be celebrated

I didn't personally know the fella, but sounds like a good dude. Always sad to see this happen to anyone. Glad the community is recognizing him. Rest in peace.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast